YESSSS!

Just bought my tix to the NU vs CU game! This will be my first trip to Lincoln since I was a chap...my bro and I are driving up from Oklahoma. Just wondering if anyone on the board is having some tailgate action. Also, I hear we can go on the field if we get there early enough, can someone confirm or deny?? Furthermore, any gameday suggestions (places to go, things to do, etc.) would be most appreciated.

-The MF'er

GBR!

:restore

Just bought my tix to the NU vs CU game! This will be my first trip to Lincoln since I was a chap...my bro and I are driving up from Oklahoma. Just wondering if anyone on the board is having some tailgate action. Also, I hear we can go on the field if we get there early enough, can someone confirm or deny?? Furthermore, any gameday suggestions (places to go, things to do, etc.) would be most appreciated.

-The MF'er

GBR!

:restore

Not sure about anyone else....but I always enjoyed the atmosphere of Spaghetti Works right after a Sker game...right downtown...about a ten minute walk from the stadium.

Well you're technically not supposed to go on the field....however I woke up really early the day of the Mizzou game, and I went down to the Stadium around 7:30 A.M. There is a gate in the north stadium by where the handicap people are supposed to go in and the lock was not on it, so I just opened the latch and walked in, right past someone working there and onto the field. Your best bet for getting on the field would be in the early morning time.....go around gate 15 where the handicapped people go in and it may be open cause it was that one day. If not then you're probably out of luck, just hang around the stadium for awhile and circle it a couple times if you really wanna get on the field that bad. Well good luck have fun in Lincoln :horns2

at the MU/NE game we didnt get on the field but like husker4 said during warmups you can walk the area directly behind the benches.

Also, we hung out and waited after the game as the place cleared and went back down. Got to meet some linguring players and a bunch of guys on the sideline.