can Nebraska score 30?

Look at it this way...if it's a high scoring game and we lose by 20 it's a 'closer game'.

NU 20 - OU 40 = We only have 50% of their points

NU 30 - OU 50 = We have 60% of their points

NU 60 - OU 80 = We have 75% of their points

NU 80 - OU 100 = We have 80% of their points

And so on...

So the higher the score gets, we will eventually catch them!!! :sarcasm

That;s just crazy enough to work! I'll relay this to Pelini and Watson!

Go Big Red! :horns2

Well scoring 30 does pose a poblem for MU. They have to pay someone from Kansas to come over and run their scoreboard now that their offense is so good. They can't count that high, so where our guy used to help out for NU and OU games (Opposition points needed to be counted as well), now it's a full time job. More money for KU grads! More BMWs for all!

i'd say a score similar to the tech game probably here.. if we continue to try to possess the ball and are actually successful at it... otherwise it may be that by half time......

I think we're gonna have a much much harder time maintaining possetion of the ball like we did against tech. That could be our downfall. In my mind it is really up to the boys on the field at this point. I honestly believe if they WANT IT bad enough, they can get it. but man do they have to want it, if any players are reading this....WANT IT

i'd say a score similar to the tech game probably here.. if we continue to try to possess the ball and are actually successful at it... otherwise it may be that by half time......

I think we're gonna have a much much harder time maintaining possetion of the ball like we did against tech. That could be our downfall. In my mind it is really up to the boys on the field at this point. I honestly believe if they WANT IT bad enough, they can get it. but man do they have to want it, if any players are reading this....WANT IT

agreed. and i just realized i said "that by half" i meant done by half.

http://journalstar.com/blog/huskers.php?ti...p;tb=1&pb=1

Can Nebraska score 30?

If Oklahoma allows 30 points or more Saturday against Nebraska, it will be the first time in Sooners' program history they've allowed 30-plus points in four straight games.

That "wow" stat comes from Tim Griffin of ESPN.com.

It seems probable to me that Nebraska will score at least 30. Right?

Oklahoma's defense obviously has struggled since losing middle linebacker Ryan Reynolds against Texas, sparking a collapse that has seen the Sooners allow 111 points in their last three games -- the most since the 1997 season coached by John Blake.

You are right. OU's defense is struggling as of late. If the mighty Huskers can take advantage of that, this will be a tough game for my Sooners.

I wish the mighty Husker Nation the very best. Of course I hope that we win but you guys are First Class in my book.

I miss the rivarly of the Big 8 days, big time!