Game ball goes to...

NU- Um...whew, Peterson/Swift...but I liked Helu's efforts too

OU- Well, take ur pick on Off or Def

NU: Helu

OU: Umm, one of the 50 dumba$$ mistakes that the Huskers had... (and Bradford)....

I think Huskers still lose the game if we dont make all those mistakes...but its 49 to 28 not 62.....

27 OU points off tunovers.......35-28 maybe? gotta take care of the rock.....

GBR

OU: Umm, one of the 50 dumba$$ mistakes that the Huskers had... (and Bradford)....

I think Huskers still lose the game if we dont make all those mistakes...but its 49 to 28 not 62.....

Really, you still only give us 28 points? Not one of those drives gets points? Our players still play with a half ass attitude. No...without that first 5 min fiasco, this would have been a damn close game. we still lose, but a good game. I'll probably get a fireball in my eye from one of you by saying that, but I really believe it.

Really, you still only give us 28 points? Not one of those drives gets points? Our players still play with a half ass attitude. No...without that first 5 min fiasco, this would have been a damn close game. we still lose, but a good game. I'll probably get a fireball in my eye from one of you by saying that, but I really believe it.

I wasn't really assuming that we'd score on those drives...I didn't see a whole lot of rythm on the offensive side of the ball to start. But you are right, we take away those heart breaking turnovers, put up a few more points....yes it would have been closer....

Hard to watch, but again, this season is going pretty much the way we'd all thought it would be going....

We get beat even if we play our best game of the year. OU is stronger up front on both sides of the line. Our teams defense is just not ready to play with these type of teams yet. Throw out the first 5-min and play it from there. We couldn't slow them down at all. What ever they needed on 3rd down, 3yards or 17 they got it almost every time. I was hoping that we wouldn't take that holding call, on I think their last TD, and make them go for 3 yards, stop them and have them just kick a field goal. Win that little battle, for the D. The defense must have felt that they were in this game by themselves, or playing against two offensive teams at once. Now we know what a job Bo has ahead of him. If this league is going to put this many high powered teams out there year after year, recruiting is going to be just as big a deal, as winning a football game.

I saw a depressed team out there yesterday, but I also saw a team that didn't quit, no matter how bad it got. No one likes to loose like that, players or fans, but its much tougher on the players. Growing pains, yep, and more coming next year also. Lot of new players to plug in again, but now they will start being some of Bo's players, and some that Bo's had a year to teach his system. The turn around is just getting warmed up.

They beat Kansas next week.

GBR!!!