Attendance at the Spring Game

Attendance at the Spring Game  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One thing I like about this board is there is very little flaming and rudeness. With that said, whether you agree with Benard or not, he is just expressing his opinion. While the attack on him about the WCO was pretty mild and nothing like I've seen on other boards, let's respect his and other members opinions that differ. Agree to disagree. Thanks!

If we got 61K last year, why wouldn't we get that this year?

Because last year there was a ton of buzz because billy and his new lovey dovey smooth talking west coast was in town. Everyone wanted to see the spread offense. Everyone's seen it. Some might go because of the recruits but only what 5 of them are here. I think there will be around 50,000 but maybe I will be wrong.

Unfortunately Bernard it has been missing for about 3 years prior to BC getting here. We ran the ball more effectively this year than we did in 2003 and 2002. 2001 was the Eric show, I think Ross is the first or second back to get 1000 yards since 97.

Admit you hate the WCO and BC, it would make no difference if he started winning. Now go out and turn up the wick in the lantern, crank up the phone so it will ready when you come in from the out house. Don't forget to feed the mule so you will be able to ride to work tomarrow. You certainly do not want anything new.

Your right I do hate callahan and the west coast offense. I'm a smash mouth type fan. I don't believe in the pu&&y short pass motion stuff and the sliding and the running out of bounds. Thats just me.

Your right I do hate callahan and the west coast offense. I'm a smash mouth type fan. I don't believe in the pu&&y short pass motion stuff and the sliding and the running out of bounds. Thats just me.

I'd rather have the pu&&y sliding and running out of bounds if we're winning than the smash mouth hard ass rough play of a loser anyday. As long as we get the W's I could care less how we do it. I'd rather dominate any way possible, but if we were to go 13-0 and win every game by 1 point I sure as hell wouldn't complain.

I don't think we'll surpass the mark at the spring game like we did last year, but I think we'll get at least 55K+ because they're gonna want to see if we've improved. 99% of NU fans aren't fair-weather, they'll support the Huskers no matter what.