Tom Osborne

Just a tip of the hat to you Husker faithful.

I and many other Sooner fans have a great respect for you Nebraskans and your Husker football program.

I hope that we can resume the rivalry that existed in the 70s; I truly do.

Mr. Osborne was THE GREATEST coach in college football and I have nothing but respect for the man and what he accomplished.

My Nebraska friends, I salute you because of your class and tradition.

The Huskers WILL return to their deserved place among the mighty in college football! BELIEVE!

Thanks for your kind words. We have a lot of respect for your sooner tradition too. I was at the big 12 championship game a few years ago and sat among the sooner faithful, and was at the OU CU game last year and was with the sooner section that time also. I thought your fans were very respecful and classy. I actually even made a youtube video for a sooner fan friend of mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDYZw9Ni1MI

Good luck the rest of your season, and hopefully we give you a little better game next year!

Thanks for your kind words. We have a lot of respect for your sooner tradition too. I was at the big 12 championship game a few years ago and sat among the sooner faithful, and was at the OU CU game last year and was with the sooner section that time also. I thought your fans were very respecful and classy. I actually even made a youtube video for a sooner fan friend of mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDYZw9Ni1MI

Good luck the rest of your season, and hopefully we give you a little better game next year!

Oh no! i think this board is getting a bit too Lovey-Dovey.....

Anyways...yep, that's true...I like Oklahoma, fans, the whole SHEBANG.....hate missouri...the state, the fans, the teams....the river is okay though.

Wow! That video just shows the class of the Husker faithful. For you to do something like that for a friend of an opposing team is awesome my friend!

You should provide the very same artistic talent that you showed in that video for the Huskers. If you don't, I WILL!

It was a several years ago that we put a similar whipping on the Sooners and that was not the type of game that this rivalry deserves any more than what happened yesterday. I hope we can get back to being the force from the North and the Sooners are the Force in the south and we collide every year in the title game. It may take us a while but I hope you are still there when we get back.

GBR

It was a several years ago that we put a similar whipping on the Sooners and that was not the type of game that this rivalry deserves any more than what happened yesterday. I hope we can get back to being the force from the North and the Sooners are the Force in the south and we collide every year in the title game. It may take us a while but I hope you are still there when we get back.

GBR

Those are my hopes as well huskernumerouno!

You folks put some serious whoopings on us back in the day and I long for the time when we can resurrect that atmosphere.

It WILL happen again my friend!

I and many other Sooner fans have a great respect for you Nebraskans and your Husker football program.

Mr. Osborne was THE GREATEST coach in college football and I have nothing but respect for the man and what he accomplished.

The Huskers WILL return to their deserved place among the mighty in college football! BELIEVE!

Give it a rest man.

The open-mouthed kisses you're blowing to these folks are not only disgusting, they're patronizing. I live in Nebraska, follow this board, and have developed a great respect and fondness for the citizens of this state.

They know what they're about, and they know better than anybody what NU football represents. Neither they nor their football program needs to be validated by you or anyone else. Go back to Okie-homey and prepare for your next bowl choke job.

You gotta love those Mountaineers...

Give it a rest man.

The open-mouthed kisses you're blowing to these folks are not only disgusting, they're patronizing. I live in Nebraska, follow this board, and have developed a great respect and fondness for the citizens of this state.

They know what they're about, and they know better than anybody what NU football represents. Neither they nor their football program needs to be validated by you or anyone else. Go back to Okie-homey and prepare for your next bowl choke job.

Your just mad because you almost lost to baylor

Give it a rest man.

That was uncalled for.

Give it a rest man.

That was uncalled for.

I wouldnt expect him to understand the respect between programs.....

as for the TO comments. the thing I find strange is that TO was so great... and NU fans know he was great, and yet people whine and complain when a coach isnt every bit as good as him. its pretty backwards thinking....

Give it a rest man.

You're right. I'm not at all happy with my team right now - who knows what the future will bring? I'm not assuming anything.

Going back to the original topic - beware of Greeks bearing gifts. A troll is a troll, even if they're wearing lipstick and heels.

Give it a rest man.

You're right. I'm not at all happy with my team right now - who knows what the future will bring? I'm not assuming anything.

Going back to the original topic - beware of Greeks bearing gifts. A troll is a troll, even if they're wearing lipstick and heels.

What's going to happen if Pickle packs up and heads for Washington?