KU@NU

JHaWk

Pelini's thinking win...

Mangino's thinking Arbys!

Holy cow, c'mon guys, you HAVE to win this game! God I hate the Jayhawks...

I plan to make the trip from Papillion with a brand-new Nebraska hat on my head and a Mizzou sweatshirt on my back, all for the privilege of cheering on Big Red against those heathens from Low-Rents. Gotta confront the enemy wherever you find them...

Remember what these charlatans did to you last year. It's time to get some payback, don't you think?

KU's defense is suspect, and their secondary is downright weak. I like your chances as long as Ganz can roll out of the pocket and the Husker faithful keep their pipes going for the duration. Reesing chokes in tight games (specialty? the untimely INT), so if you're D can keep it close, the door is open.

If things get really sporty, have some pizzas delivered to the KU sideline. A surefire way to take the coach out of the game...

Go Huskers!!!

KU secondary is weak huh? And the Tiger secondary has just had a banner year! :sarcasm

We'll see this Saturday. Justin Thorton and D. Patterson played very well at CB this weekend, for it only being their second start of the year. I'm very pleased with the effort of the defense. I like the addition of Strozier being on the field more. It will help Stuckey play more agressively. Thorton is a big, physical corner, that has some good speed.

Is our defense suspect? Maybe a little. But I saw big improvement in all phasis of the game...granted, it was against KSU. I still say this game will be close. I'm not ready to make a prediction yet. However, I gaurantee we beat Missery at Arrowhead this year. The "Phat Man" will have his way with the Tigers and their VERY SUSPECT defense.

Mizzou Fans: Enjoy nibbling on cupcakes up until the game against KU. We'll be battled tested and ready to run you off the field. You might as well say good bye to Pinkel. His bags are already packed for Washington. :box

more promises ?

Not a promise....it's my word. And my word is as strong as Oak! Oh crap....is that a jain saw I see!?! HAAAAA!!!

I spelled Chain Saw with a "J" Jain Saw and nobody caught it? Geeezzz...

I think, in particular, a lot of it will come down to both secondarys. Whichever one decides to step it up will help win the game.

KU does a lot more with vertical passing, stretching the field, and I do not have a good feel for our back 7 right now.

When our safeties are back, KU will get Sharp involved and dude has some quickness to hit the holes and corners. Our guys better bring the wood.

How can the Huskers pull from last year's embarrasing rout when they just got waxed this past weekend? I know the Huskers have what it takes and can beat KU. I'm just not convinced what kind of team will show up. The physical, executing, moving the chains, ball controlling, rhytm & tempo, points on the board offense with a steady defense & red zone killers? Or the lackadaisical, inconsistent, penalty driven, wrong assignment, three and out, turnover group that also gives up the big plays?

It's tough man. I havent loss faith b/c of one dumb game. I just hope it's a good battle and excitng. I want the Huskers to bounce back and get after it this week. A win would be great. Just cant see a Husker win as clearly as some.

I am here just to let you know that the jayhawk fans have not jumped the bandwagon. Still here and

this Jayhawk is coming to Lincoln. The only time I have been to Lincoln was for the 06 KU/NU game and

that was a nailbiter.

I really think this one will be the same. The KU defense has me worried and the Neb offense

has shown flashes of what it can do but....Nu has the same problems with the addition of turnovers.

Look for us to pressure Ganz a lot and try to take away the run. At the end of the day...Ku wins 27-24

Heres to a great game for bowl eligibility

Sure they have - the basketball team is starting practice.

IF Kansas would practice on their brand new practice field, my son said he would put the video on you tube SINCE THE FIELDS WERE BUILT IN THE OPEN and every house across the street can see everything that is going on. Well there is a blind spot behind Mangino.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

"Blind Spot Beehind Mangino!!"

YOUR GOING DOWN KU FEAR THE POWER OF RED! Sorry for the caps just yelling through the internet. :clap

"Your going down" It should be "You're going down" But I like the effort put into your post! :clap

This is sad.................this is when you know someone doesn't have anything to say to your post and they attack your grammar. Please for only 90 cents a day you can support a little Jayhawk and help him or her come up with better things to say. They need your help, won't you call? j/k JGS30........... :clap

YOUR GOING DOWN KU FEAR THE POWER OF RED! Sorry for the caps just yelling through the internet. :clap

"Your going down" It should be "You're going down" But I like the effort put into your post! :clap

This is sad.................this is when you know someone doesn't have anything to say to your post and they attack your grammar. Please for only 90 cents a day you can support a little Jayhawk and help him or her come up with better things to say. They need your help, won't you call? j/k JGS30........... :clap

That was pretty good. I nearly spilt my diet coke all over my laptop!! And yes, I need diet coke, like Mangino needs bi-pass surgery!!

Ya know what...? I think NU rolls this weekend and I think they trounce KU. NOT that KU is a pushover team or that they're over-rated, I just think that NU get's Lady Luck on their side for THIS weekend (because that dirty little tramp was NO-WHERE to be found around NU last Saturday!) and ALSO, because these kids are smarter and better at this game than we sometimes think... You watch. NU beats KU for the HUGE upset and that stadium WILL be absolutely rocking! Go BIG Red!!!

That little tramp has been nowhere to be found since the Stuntz/Crouch TD pass against Oklahoma in '01 . . . that said, I still think we win on Saturday.

Pelini's thinking win...

Mangino's thinking Arbys!

KU's defense is suspect, and their secondary is downright weak. I like your chances as long as Ganz can roll out of the pocket and the Husker faithful keep their pipes going for the duration. Reesing chokes in tight games (specialty? the untimely INT), so if you're D can keep it close, the door is open.

Go Huskers!!!

In order for this to matter Nebraska would have to throw it down field more then 2 times per game. After hitting a long pass play against OU I can't remember another throw down field. It's funny how Osborne team had more of a vertical passing game compared to this offense. <_<

Ya know what...? I think NU rolls this weekend and I think they trounce KU. NOT that KU is a pushover team or that they're over-rated, I just think that NU get's Lady Luck on their side for THIS weekend (because that dirty little tramp was NO-WHERE to be found around NU last Saturday!) and ALSO, because these kids are smarter and better at this game than we sometimes think... You watch. NU beats KU for the HUGE upset and that stadium WILL be absolutely rocking! Go BIG Red!!!

That little tramp has been nowhere to be found since the Stuntz/Crouch TD pass against Oklahoma in '01 . . . that said, I still think we win on Saturday.

That little tramp! :lol: