Multiple sources report Phil Fulmer out at Tenn.

That is very suprising that Giles would look at those SEC schools.. I always thought we were very close to getting Giles but I guess not.. It would be great to steal a guy from Tennessee with their caliber but I am not worried about a RB in this class. A wide receiver would be nice!!

True. RB is not the biggest need. But how about DT? Edwin Herbert a 4 :star JC DT committed to Tenn. shows as having a Nebraska offer.

That is very suprising that Giles would look at those SEC schools.. I always thought we were very close to getting Giles but I guess not.. It would be great to steal a guy from Tennessee with their caliber but I am not worried about a RB in this class. A wide receiver would be nice!!

True. RB is not the biggest need. But how about DT? Edwin Herbert a 4 :star JC DT committed to Tenn. shows as having a Nebraska offer.

Yeah no kidding a DT would be nice too.. I think we will get a DT recruit though.. Sutton or one of those guys.. and we have to remember that Steinkuhler RS so he should be a boost to the DLine (if he stays on that side of the ball.. Just red on volnation.com and it pretty much states that if the RB coach is gone for UT then so is Giles.. and their fans didnt sound too confident on him staying.. Oku on the other hand says that he is going to wait and see who the new coach is and if it is the same offense and if he likes the coach.. Sounds morel like Giles is looking more to another school than Oku.. Either one would be nice for Nebraska.. Lets just get some recruits!!