Looking for good gameday restaurant in Lincoln

Since it is going to be a game that is in the afternoon I am going to need to eat at a good place. I usually went to P O Pears for there great great great food but since they are closed I am going to need a new place to eat. It will be me and my 8 month pregnant wife, and my 2 year old daughter so It need to be family friendly. If you have any places please let me know. I love good hamburger and she loves steaks. Thanks a million.

Since it is going to be a game that is in the afternoon I am going to need to eat at a good place. I usually went to P O Pears for there great great great food but since they are closed I am going to need a new place to eat. It will be me and my 8 month pregnant wife, and my 2 year old daughter so It need to be family friendly. If you have any places please let me know. I love good hamburger and she loves steaks. Thanks a million.

Misty's is a good place. Lazlo's would be my choice. It has great food. Located in the haymarket, down by the train station. :clap

Anywhere in the Haymarket area is a pretty good bet. I'm a big fan of Buzzard Billy's. I second the Lazlo's suggestion as well. I've never been to the original Misty's so I'm not positive where it is, but I've heard it's better than the one downtown. If that's the case, then I strongly recommend that. There's a place on Cornhusker not too far from the stadium, I think it's called the Steak House, that I've eaten at a couple times thats pretty good.

If I recall correctly, there's a quaint l'il vegan cafe near campus where you can get a fresh sprout/tofu salad w a lemon tahini dressing and fruit smoothies--oh, don't forget the chi' tea!

They play N. Indian classical music and the waitstaff is dressed in Hare Krishna garb. My college sweetheart used to take me there but, man, she was skinny!

'Nirvana Crib', I think it's called. Anyhoo, the place really sets the mood for BR fb! :worship

If I recall correctly, there's a quaint l'il vegan cafe near campus where you can get a fresh sprout/tofu salad w a lemon tahini dressing and fruit smoothies--oh, don't forget the chi' tea!

They play N. Indian classical music and the waitstaff is dressed in Hare Krishna garb. My college sweetheart used to take me there but, man, she was skinny!

'Nirvana Crib', I think it's called. Anyhoo, the place really sets the mood for BR fb! :worship

Maggies - 311 North 8th St in the Haymarket. Nice place.

Misty's is a good place. Lazlo's would be my choice. It has great food. Located in the haymarket, down by the train station. :clap

Good beer too! :wasted