Chris Brooks

So Mr. Brooks finally catches a pass that meant something. Congrats, it's good to see. Now the question is does Chris continue this trend by busting his butt in practice and become a contributor for the rest of this year, or did Chris get his moment in the sun this season due to Holt's injury and we start talking about if he can produce next year to replace Todd and Nate? :dunno

Personally I'd love to see the kid live up to all the hype and potential he had coming out of St. Louis those four years ago. Here's hoping to more contribution Mr. Brooks.

PS I was honestly shocked to hell that you hung onto that ball, so I owe you mad props. :clap

heard it before that at times in practice he's almost unstopable...think the main problem is consistency....haven't been given a chance very much if at all during game....could be one of those players that turns on the light switch on game day...good to see he's finally getting a chance to be out there

Had his hands the wrong way like he was catching a baby thrown from a window (nothing beats baby throwing, by the way). Can't stay on your feet when you do that. He didn't. Maybe poor receiving skills are to blame for his lack of minutes. Was surprised he held on. Saw Swift do the same thing on the onside kick, which led the ref to say, "first down Kansas!" That was surprising. Was happy for him (Brooks) though.