Eric Crouch Helmet Photos/Info

Hey guys, been watching since the firing of ... um.. anyway. Love the discussion and info on here.

Does anyone have any up close photos and or info of Eric Crouch's helmet?

I would like to make a replica helmet right down to the last decal.

Anything would help.

Thanks!

Uh...

Let's see.

I think it was white..maybe creme or a little off-white.

Had a couple of "N"s on it..one on each side.

Maybe has a "7" on the right side of the red stripe on the back.

Oh yeah..A red stripe going from the front to the back.

Hey guys, been watching since the firing of ... um.. anyway. Love the discussion and info on here.

Anything would help.

Thanks!

Uh...

Let's see.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Anything would help.

Thanks!

Uh...

Let's see.

Nice way to treat a new member. Exactly the reason I don't post.

For those of you who would like to help, was it a Riddell helmet? If so, what style, air? Anyone know the facemask and chin strap names/numbers?

That's the kind of stuff I am looking for. Thanks. So it looks like a big 12 decal on the left side in red, but I can't tell what it says at the very base of the helmet. Anybody know?

I still don't know how he didn't break his neck on that play.

Has Nebraska ever had small American flags on their helmets?

I have been to "the helmet project", but if anyone knows of any links to other helmet/uniform info that would be greatly appreciated.

That's the kind of stuff I am looking for. Thanks. So it looks like a big 12 decal on the left side in red, but I can't tell what it says at the very base of the helmet. Anybody know?

I have been to "the helmet project", but if anyone knows of any links to other helmet/uniform info that would be greatly appreciated.

The word at the bottom in black would be the brand of helmet (Riddell) I am guessing. That's what brand a lot of the Authentic ones are anyway. Could prob find a higher resolution picture someone to help.

The word at the bottom in black would be the brand of helmet (Riddell) I am guessing. That's what brand a lot of the Authentic ones are anyway. Could prob find a higher resolution picture someone to help.

That's what I was thinking as well, but I just can't read it. Did we have helmets other than Riddell in 2001?

When did Schutt start?

Pretty sure all of the Riddell lettering is in red. I'm not certain, but any photos I've seen before (and replicas) are red. Also, and I may be totally mistaken, didn't the 'tag' on the front above the facemask read "Huskers"?

Pretty sure all of the Riddell lettering is in red. I'm not certain, but any photos I've seen before (and replicas) are red. Also, and I may be totally mistaken, didn't the 'tag' on the front above the facemask read "Huskers"?

Yes, the tag on the front does say Huskers, and is in red. I believe that is a game day sticker.

I hope someone has a close up pic of the back of Couch's helmet so we can confirm what is on the back.