Cody Glenn Suspended

mrmac429

And than a thread will start on how stupid Bo and TO are for suspending Cody. It is a never ending battle. As I have said, it is none of our business what happened. If it was our business, than they would have made an announcement. Just because a couple of people start saying what they "think" or "heard" does not hurt Cody. I could come on here or any other board and start anything up about anyone....it is the way it is!

And than a thread will start on how stupid Bo and TO are for suspending Cody. It is a never ending battle. As I have said, it is none of our business what happened. If it was our business, than they would have made an announcement. Just because a couple of people start saying what they "think" or "heard" does not hurt Cody. I could come on here or any other board and start anything up about anyone....it is the way it is!

I don't know how people aren't realizing that at this point all of the speculation is a lot more harmful than the truth. But oh well...this is just going to be another argument of the "tell vs. don't tells" just like the "question vs. don't question" or the "fan vs. non-fans"....just another never-ending pissing contest with neither side admitting that they lost.

78415d1207624555-bwr-supercharger-kit-pissing-contest.jpg

I don't know how people aren't realizing that at this point all of the speculation is a lot more harmful than the truth. But oh well...this is just going to be another argument of the "tell vs. don't tells" just like the "question vs. don't question" or the "fan vs. non-fans"....just another never-ending pissing contest with neither side admitting that they lost.

Who is it bad for??? If Cody messed up, and I am assuming he did b/c Bo suspended him, I don't feel sorry for him. I loved what he did for the Huskers, but if he could not stay out of trouble/follow the rules, than he has to deal with it. Does this hurt recruiting? I can't imagine it hurting since Bo is keeping his players in line, no matter who they are.

Is it good for Cody if all he did (not that it is acceptable) was scalp some tickets and there is speculation of rape, drugs and other felonies? No. You'd want your name cleared. Is it good for the University or Athletic Department to be under scrutiny of such charges if all that was done (not that it is acceptable) was that he skipped some exams?

Don't just stand firm to your point to be stubborn....listen to what I and others are saying. There could be a lot more speculation going on of worse happenings that what actually happened.

Oh, look at that. Looks like I need a beer....I'm done pissing for now.