Coaching change last year - timing

...how many of Callahan's commitments went else where?

I know one was Gabbert that went home to MU. Any others that you remember?

Tom O put an emphasis on the assistants to stay in contact with our recruits to keep them from getting "poached". I remember TO even pushed the 'envelope' in doing what he could do personally to keep from having a meltdown with these kids.

I'll post a follow post when I find the link as KSU has lost several already this week.

GBR

I think the Huskers ended up with 12-13 decommittments total. Simi Kuli, DJ Woods, Shaun Mohler, Gabbert, Jonas Gray, Trevor Robinson, Dan Hoch, Bryce Givens, Adrian Hilburn, Darius Parish. Those are few that come to mind. Some decommitted and ended up hanging on(Compton and Williams).

Not to change the topic of this thread, but any word on these guys. I know Hoch is listed #2 and saw a great deal of time the 2nd half of NU-MU game. This is the kid my bro coached and said he is poised to be a OL star at MU......

Any word on Gray (Michigan) or Robinson (ND)....hopefully, Robinson will get homesick and with ND's struggles, will decide to transfer back, and have 3 years to play.

Not to change the topic of this thread, but any word on these guys. I know Hoch is listed #2 and saw a great deal of time the 2nd half of NU-MU game. This is the kid my bro coached and said he is poised to be a OL star at MU......

Any word on Gray (Michigan) or Robinson (ND)....hopefully, Robinson will get homesick and with ND's struggles, will decide to transfer back, and have 3 years to play.

That's not going to happen.

Gray played a little bit against washington but thats it

Robinson is number 1 on the depth chart for right guard

Mohler is the best of what I've seen of the Buff LB recruits. But other than Hypolite no Buff defender stands out overly impressively, they're just good players. I believe Kuli didn't make it to Oregon St. and I have seen DJ Woods in earlier for Cincinatti this year. Givens redshirted, I believe and haven't heard a thing about Parish and Hilborn. Oh yeah, Eddie Brown is playing at A&M quite a bit, damn on that one getting away.