SwiftFan87's Kansas State Highlight Video

Just out of curiosity..do you do anything besides take the highlight video from huskers.com and add music to it?

Nice work btw.

He's asking if you move the clips around and do editing instead of just putting the music in the background. Which, from what i've seen, is a no? But i've only seen a few...

I edit out some clips, I also make them shorter, I use fade in, fade out. Mute audio (if there is audio in the highlights), keep the audio etc

So no I don't just take the video from the site and just add music to it. There is some editing going on. Not much really but how much editing can you do to a video like that?

Just out of curiosity..do you do anything besides take the highlight video from huskers.com and add music to it?

Nice work btw.

He's asking if you move the clips around and do editing instead of just putting the music in the background. Which, from what i've seen, is a no? But i've only seen a few...

I edit out some clips, I also make them shorter, I use fade in, fade out. Mute audio (if there is audio in the highlights), keep the audio etc

So no I don't just take the video from the site and just add music to it. There is some editing going on. Not much really but how much editing can you do to a video like that?

not a lot

I really hate the huskers.com highlight videos. They more often than not are just poor camera angles and don't make for good videos. I wish we had more access to television broadcast camera angles (I only get to record what's on normal cable =/, and most of the time we get embarassed on those channels).

I really hate the huskers.com highlight videos. They more often than not are just poor camera angles and don't make for good videos. I wish we had more access to television broadcast camera angles (I only get to record what's on normal cable =/, and most of the time we get embarassed on those channels).

I know. Since I'm a local yokel or whatever, I record as much news footage as I can on top of the network footage and coach's show. Camera angles are top priority, the more the merrier.