Mizzou to win Big 12

holvy83

You know, I thought at one point I could have cheered for Missouri until I wandered over to their Tigerboard.com.......holy crap....never have I seen more moronic fans.....I assume they are the minority, but they throw around this year's NU/MU score like it was the score of their national Champioship win.....geez...

GO KU!

GO Whomever plays Missouri in the BIG XII GAME!

Saying that is like me going to 'huskerpedia or 'husker illustrated' and saying that "intellegent" conversation is a great representative of all huskers. "Because of a few dumba**, i will now hate nebraska"

Sorry but Mizzou will not win the Big 12. They are overrated and their QB is a hack. Yes this make the north look bad but hey, what can you do??

If your assertions about Mizzou are true, it must really suck to be a Nebraska fan right now...

Why would it suck to be NU fan right now? We are where we should be in my opinion. My take is, the south is just that much better than the north still.

TAH is now ready to do some speedbag. We been in some game that move us out of top 10 and that can be okay. This is last push for season and I can fell that we will get back to top drawer for KU plus also Big 12 champsion game at Chief"s field. Both are at Chief"S field.

The Big south 12 is as tough as any and that can be fact. I can watch TTech_Oklahmoa tonight.

Time for Big 12North to puff out chest some an win big game you know, So this year it can be TAH and maybe who know"S for year after that,but I alway pull for BIg12 North expect never Grape State.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger