Mizzou to win Big 12

holvy83

As much for my bad taste of the tiggers, I would like to see them win the Big 12 and gain a little more respect for the North and to not be the conference punching bags anymore <_< I can't remember but I think KSUX and the Buffs are the only ones to win it since 2000 :angry: It can only help on the grand scale of things to make everyone on a level playing field, and to get to the point of the BIG RED to once again ride high! Plus i would like to see another cluster :boxosoap for the BCS if Mizzou wins to show how flawed the system is.

you know Holvy83,

As crazy as this may sound, I kinda hope we get TT in that game. I dont know that Pinkel has ever lost to Leach and MU has really owned TT over the past years. I believe the average score has been around 47-20 the last 3 games including 41-10 last year.

It really doesn't mean to much since this is not last year, but I like our chances better against them than the other two

Proves my point, so if NU it would be a fluke?? The north needs to get better! :madash:madash

This year....probably. MU is really the only 'top' team in the north. Take that for what it is, but NU is clearly the second best and is not ranked and really hasnt been talked about this year. It absolutly proves your point that the North needs to pick it up. Last year wasnt too bad and I thought maybe this year the North could pull closer. But then Texas remembered how to play, TT really steeped it up, Okie st. got on a good roll and Oklahoma, well they did what they have been doing.

if missouri wins it will not give the b12N any more respect. it will be viewed as a fluke.... nothing more

Unfortunate, but true. I would rather the south team win this game then go on and win the nat'l champ for the big12.

Yep. I gotta root for the Big XII on a national Scale. If Missouri wins the Championship game, the fact that the talent gap between the North and South is HUUUUGE will still remain....

But, if the Big XII wins the National Championship game...then that makes us ALL look good.....The stronger the Big XII looks, the more impressive every win looks......(north or south).

No offense to my new friend Fro Daddy, but I don't think I can cheer for Missouri the win the Big 12. I will try though cause I'm sick and tired of the South running the Big 12. It's really getting old.

The problem will be that Missouri Fans will not let KU fans forget that they won the Big 12. I don't know if I can handle that yet, at least not after this 7-5, perhaps 6-6 Jayhawk season.

Now if the Jayhawks beat MU next weekend, then, yea, I think I could cheer for MU the following week.

Cheers Boys! :)

You know, I thought at one point I could have cheered for Missouri until I wandered over to their Tigerboard.com.......holy crap....never have I seen more moronic fans.....I assume they are the minority, but they throw around this year's NU/MU score like it was the score of their national Champioship win.....geez...

GO KU!

GO Whomever plays Missouri in the BIG XII GAME!