Glenn back for Bowl game?

Glenn is done, it would be a slap to the rest of the team if he comes back. If he is not practicing, there is no need for him.

Reading a statement like that makes me wonder.... Was a person who thinks like that ever actually involved in "team" sports. It sure doesn't sound like any teammate I've ever had, or would want too.

I really like Glenn, he's one of my favorite players this season. But after missing two games should he be allowed to play in the bowl?

I dont think you will have to worry about it. As much as it sucks to say, I dont think we will see him play agian. He had to have really f'd up to get the smack down on his first offense.

So was it ever revealed what he actually did? The rumors included everything from 'roids to rape....... :dunno

I really like Glenn, he's one of my favorite players this season. But after missing two games should he be allowed to play in the bowl?

I dont think you will have to worry about it. As much as it sucks to say, I dont think we will see him play agian. He had to have really f'd up to get the smack down on his first offense.

So was it ever revealed what he actually did? The rumors included everything from 'roids to rape....... :dunno

People claim that they know but I think that there are a handful of people that are privy to that info..

People claim that they know but I think that there are a handful of people that are privy to that info..

Ok, thanks. Guess we'll never know.....too bad for Glenn, he was a good player.

Glenn is done, it would be a slap to the rest of the team if he comes back. If he is not practicing, there is no need for him.

Reading a statement like that makes me wonder.... Was a person who thinks like that ever actually involved in "team" sports. It sure doesn't sound like any teammate I've ever had, or would want too.

Ok smart guys, yes i was very involved in "Team" sports and there are "Team" rules for a reason, for Glenn to break the rules means he had no respect for the guys around him and did a selfish act that got him suspended. Excuse me if I am wrong anyway, but I think the "D" has played well without Glenn. Bottom Line he broke the rules and he had to pay for it. Ask the guy who has replaced Glenn if he thinks it is fair if he comes back and starts??? :box

Ok smart guys, yes i was very involved in "Team" sports and there are "Team" rules for a reason, for Glenn to break the rules means he had no respect for the guys around him and did a selfish act that got him suspended. Excuse me if I am wrong anyway, but I think the "D" has played well without Glenn. Bottom Line he broke the rules and he had to pay for it. Ask the guy who has replaced Glenn if he thinks it is fair if he comes back and starts??? :box

Yeah, but being a bowling mascot doesn't count...

bowling_pin.jpg

bowling_pin.jpg

Geez, you really got me on that one :sarcasm

bowling_pin.jpg

Just messin' w ya.... ;)

bowling_pin.jpg

Just messin' w ya.... ;)

where did you find that pic of me anyway? :cheers

bowling_pin.jpg

Just messin' w ya.... ;)

where did you find that pic of me anyway? :cheers

as per the Bush Patriot act.... :thumbs we got the surveillence tapes..... :cheers:corndance