Texas Tech overtime loss...

just came back to bite us in the butt. One interception in overtime cost us the Big 12 North title. Oh well, the Huskers had a great season and hopefully will get a bowl win. Gotta say I was going for the Jayhawks today. I love to see Chase Daniel lose. By the way, Kansas will probably be the dirtiest team that Chase ever played.

Because without it, we would have a better conference record than Missouri.

I know i would have liked to win that game. But man, do you really want to play the winner of the South?

Hell yeah, we pushed TTECH to OT and the game agains OU (minus the first 5 min.) was a lot closer than most think. Let me think, be North champs and play for the Big XII Championship or stay home and not have a chance? Give me a shot at one of those south teams. Anything could happen in that game. Remember KSUcks beating OU and sCUm beating UT when everyone said that they didn't have a chance? We have played the Longhorns very close the last few years and with Callllahan as the coach none the less. So you ask would I like to play in the Big XII Championship game?......f@&k yes I would.

just came back to bite us in the butt. One interception in overtime cost us the Big 12 North title. Oh well, the Huskers had a great season and hopefully will get a bowl win. Gotta say I was going for the Jayhawks today. I love to see Chase Daniel lose. By the way, Kansas will probably be the dirtiest team that Chase ever played.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I hate Chase Daniel

I'd much rather be where we are sitting. 3 conference losses and heading to a better bowl than Mizzou. I'll gladly sit at home and watch Mizzou get their sh#t tossed by the south.

A pity, because next year we likely won't make it as close...

What the f#*k Zoogies?

Yaaaay for next year pessimism. I love it!

I'd much rather be where we are sitting. 3 conference losses and heading to a better bowl than Mizzou. I'll gladly sit at home and watch Mizzou get their sh#t tossed by the south.

A pity, because next year we likely won't make it as close...

What the f#*k Zoogies?

Yaaaay for next year pessimism. I love it!

Yeah, what the hell man?...........