Where does this leave us??

people that say people were open all over the field quite honestly are dreaming. There might be a guy open once in awhile and get missed by joe but most times guys were covered.

I don't agree with you dude. I would say 75-80% of the time at least one guy was open. This doesn't mean that Dailey didn't/couldn't see them or he over/underthrew them. Or how many times did open receivers drop passes?(Heiran included)

There are probably guys somewhat open on every play of every game at a certain time but what the heck. I just think blaming joe on everything like everyone seems to be doing is ridiculous.

This year i actually got to see more games, they broadcast more this year in the big Hoosier for some reason, seemed to me like it was some of both. JD seemed kinda lost and rattled on a regualar occasion, and it seemed like in the later it got in the game the recievers were being kinda lazy on their routes. Anyhow, if the trainers say that Heiran isnt ready, then he probably isnt and shouldnt play, for his own health #1 and #2howeffective will he be if hes not physically ready, and possibly mentally from his injuries? might be some fear of reinjuring himself if he thinks hes not healed, might play scared and be alot less productive.

NU football notes, 4/10: Herian has second surgery

Nebraska tight end Matt Herian underwent a second surgery on the leg he broke in October and is back on crutches.

Husker coaches, though, remain hopeful Herian will return by fall.

"We're optimistic things will turn out for the better," Nebraska coach Bill Callahan said Saturday.

Herian had surgery Wednesday in Omaha and is wearing a walking cast, Nebraska offensive coordinator Jay Norvell said.

I hope herian can make it back because we do nat have any other experience there. I think we will be great next year with Tomerlin or Harvey, but to come in in the fall and step right in would be tough.

Josh Mueller was supposedly the gem of the 2003 recruiting class. Big with soft hands. Now would be the time for him to step up.