End of the regular season, we need to hear from TuffTiger

TheKiD

Found this in Big 12 Sports, to all mizzou fans: Link

I"m perdict TAH will beat OU tonight.

TAH will come out with speedbag at full speed and stay with ti all game.

I"m happy with TAh season. Some on this GBR web think TAH had bad year, but we"re 9-3 and we can play in BIG12 champoin game for back to back year"s. Ever one had same chance but didn"t do what TAH did so I guess we did just find. You get to enjoy you"re team and I get to enjoy TAH.

Ever one can be proud of own team,I am.

Some time some one can fell better about them own by traching on a nother team. Some one smart can tell what that mean"s.

pancakebunny.gif

I was at TAH_KU last week but not tonght.

Have good night and some beer you want,I am.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU,.

Good to hear from him, that he hasn't done anything drastic, yet (losing by 17 in 2nd quarter, so all bets are off)

He is actually replying in the correct forum.

I guess I am going against the norm here. I don't find humor in someone who misspells every other word when they post. It's obvious that it's on purpose too.

Finally, its about time someone stated the obvious, thank you! TuffTiger is an idiot, theres nothing funny about any of his posts.

Yes, especially when it was first done to make fun of some of the posters on Huskerboard. I guess it was only natural that they accepted him as one of their own.

I guess I am going against the norm here. I don't find humor in someone who misspells every other word when they post. It's obvious that it's on purpose too.

Finally, its about time someone stated the obvious, thank you! TuffTiger is an idiot, theres nothing funny about any of his posts.

HuskerKing130's account has been permanently banned for a third violation of Board rules in making a personal attack on a member.

HuskerKing130's account has been permanently banned for a third violation of Board rules in making a personal attack on a member.

Man, did he really miss the boat on tufftiger or what?