Just figured out something

NU just got that lucky break. Everyone always says that NU cant catch a break ex- Tech game. But Henery's field goal was NU's break. Granted they shouldn't have been in that position but still, let's face NU got lucky with that win. Also NU is "stealing" recruits, instead of getting them taking away. NU is on a roll right now, hope they can keep it up

NU just got that lucky break. Everyone always says that NU cant catch a break ex- Tech game. But Henery's field goal was NU's break. Granted they shouldn't have been in that position but still, let's face NU got lucky with that win. Also NU is "stealing" recruits, instead of getting them taking away. NU is on a roll right now, hope they can keep it up

Luck? No, that was the talent that some think to seem that we are lacking this year.

Luck? No, that was the talent that some think to seem that we are lacking this year.

And to think he turned down a full ride scholarship to Creighton to walk-on at Nebraska. He knew what he wanted. There isn't a kick at a Creighton soccer game that would have ever given him this much popularity!!!

Thank you to those on the team that have ever walked-on and those that will in the future. You make the Huskers better whether you see much playing time or not.

Well, I would tend to say Henery's kick was more skill than luck, as are most plays that appear to be luck. At 1st I thought, 'no way he makes it' then I figured, 'why not, 57 yds is fairly doable these days'. I still went ape sh^t when it went thru though.

The Sooners have always seemed like they have incredible luck--'magic'--but when I really look at it, they just have some damn skilled players that make things happen.

It was a thrilling ending though.

i understand what you mean, i was thinking the same thing. just like the breaks in games like texas a couple years ago, ganz vomit vs ttech went the other way, etc. luck, talent, whatever you want to argue about it being, fact is, the tide has changed. and its probably some of both.

Well, sometimes the ball just bounces in your favor or disfavor, like randomly.

Did you see that punt by OU the other night that hit on the 2yd line and bounced laterally straight out of bounds. I'm like, 'friggin' Sooner Magic!'

And also the tipped pass right into Gresham's hands, he's in perfect stride and takes it to the house.

Friggin' Sooners! :ahhhhhhhh