All whites for the Gator!!!!

I'm partial to the all red uni's myself, even if they are jinxed. One of my favorite games of all time was the year we went all red against OU and just came up short when Keith Jackson made big plays late. Was that 85 or 86?

'90 or '91 I think.

No, Keith Jackson entered the NFL in like 86 or 87. The one I'm thinking about was for sure mid 80's.

I remember that also, another 1 vs. 2 match up. Don't remember which year, but it was a home game so a look at the schedules around '85-88 would work. Didn't they have 3 white stripes on them also?

I'm partial to the all red uni's myself, even if they are jinxed. One of my favorite games of all time was the year we went all red against OU and just came up short when Keith Jackson made big plays late. Was that 85 or 86?

'90 or '91 I think.

No, Keith Jackson entered the NFL in like 86 or 87. The one I'm thinking about was for sure mid 80's.

it was 86.........

'90 or '91 I think.

I remember that also, another 1 vs. 2 match up. Don't remember which year, but it was a home game so a look at the schedules around '85-88 would work. Didn't they have 3 white stripes on them also?

I was 15, that game made me cry!!! Freakin Keith Jackson and Jamelle Hollieway!!! Arghhhh!!!

'90 or '91 I think.

maybe that's why I couldn't find a pic! :lol: