Who wants to see Urban Meyer go down tommorrow?

I sure as hell do. The guy is so cocky I cant stand him. I'll definitely be pulling for Bama.

your logic is skewed. I'm pretty sure Saban is twice as cocky as Meyer but i'm pullin for bama just cause i hate tebow.

I disagree - Urban Meyer is by far the cockiest coach in the NCAA

richt is up there too. must be something about the sec. now kiffin is in the conference too. cockiest conference by far.

I sure as hell do. The guy is so cocky I cant stand him. I'll definitely be pulling for Bama.

i kinda hope he wins a very low scoring, ugly game. just so we can see an OU vs texas rematch and put an end to 45-35, and cuz it'd be awesome to see only the big12 in the title game

I agree that it would be great to see an all Big 12 title game, I don't think it's possible. I think the BCS committee has a rule in place now which states that you must be a conference champion to play in the game.

Stemming from NU's 2001 appearance in the Rose Bowl after we hadn't even played in the conference title game.

Nothing against Florida , but I'm a traditionalist so I'd love to see an OU-Alabama matchup in the title game. I doubt Florida can beat Alabama.

Doesn't matter though. Oklahoma's going to smoke either Alabama or Florida. They're getting scary down in Norman right now. An OU-UT match in the title game would be my dream though...can you guys imagine the bloodbath if that were to happen? YIKES!

Nothing against Florida , but I'm a traditionalist so I'd love to see an OU-Alabama matchup in the title game. I doubt Florida can beat Alabama.

Doesn't matter though. Oklahoma's going to smoke either Alabama or Florida. They're getting scary down in Norman right now. An OU-UT match in the title game would be my dream though...can you guys imagine the bloodbath if that were to happen? YIKES!

EDIT: Sorry about the double post... browser error. MOds can delete this one.

I agree that it would be great to see an all Big 12 title game, I don't think it's possible. I think the BCS committee has a rule in place now which states that you must be a conference champion to play in the game.

Stemming from NU's 2001 appearance in the Rose Bowl after we hadn't even played in the conference title game.

No, no, NO! I don't understand where people get this. It's been posted at least 1000 times on this board and everytime someone (that knows what's going on) debunks it. This is not a rule, OU played after losing to GaySU in the conference championship in '03.

Would have loved to see Alabama win because I think Florida needs to be put back in their place but it doesn't look like that happened.

No, no, NO! I don't understand where people get this. It's been posted at least 1000 times on this board and everytime someone (that knows what's going on) debunks it. This is not a rule, OU played after losing to GaySU in the conference championship in '03.

Would have loved to see Alabama win because I think Florida needs to be put back in their place but it doesn't look like that happened.

Looks like Florida might get put in their place yet...be even better if a BigXII team does it anyways.

Looks like Florida might get put in their place yet...be even better if a BigXII team does it anyways.

One can only hope...