I been doing work to fix up on main bathroom. I"m going to put some frame ona mirrow to make to look modern. Ther can seem to be a problem with glue run out. If you don"t catch real fast it can make a smear mess. I find better to do this kind of job before having beer. This rule is to be follow allway"s when work on electricy. I can say for a fact on that one.

I come to this GBR web ever several day"s or so but most just to see what is talked about. I don"t have to post if I don"t have some thing of interest to say. So I just read mostly for now.

:moreinteresting

TAH will play NW in ALamo ona Monday night which I of course can see. I am doing work on perdcit for 2009 football and I can say it will surpise, even me.

:nanalama you need update simple of corn riding on gator for you"re game, right? Hey, you get to play a nother Tiger, right,but not TAH. Clemson is all oragne so may be they are TAFruittree. I don"t know. I find this simple you can use of a orange beat it"S head on a wall that might say GBR is you look turn sideway to look at it.:bang There can be more but I can"t spend more time on this.

Have.

TuffTiger

I been doing work to fix up on main bathroom. I"m going to put some frame ona mirrow to make to look modern. Ther can seem to be a problem with glue run out. If you don"t catch real fast it can make a smear mess. I find better to do this kind of job before having beer. This rule is to be follow allway"s when work on electricy. I can say for a fact on that one.

I come to this GBR web ever several day"s or so but most just to see what is talked about. I don"t have to post if I don"t have some thing of interest to say. So I just read mostly for now.

:moreinteresting

TAH will play NW in ALamo ona Monday night which I of course can see. I am doing work on perdcit for 2009 football and I can say it will surpise, even me.

:nanalama you need update simple of corn riding on gator for you"re game, right? Hey, you get to play a nother Tiger, right,but not TAH. Clemson is all oragne so may be they are TAFruittree. I don"t know. I find this simple you can use of a orange beat it"S head on a wall that might say GBR is you look turn sideway to look at it.:bang There can be more but I can"t spend more time on this.

Have.

TuffTiger

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:clap:clap:clap:clap:woo:woo:laughpound:laughpound:corndance:LOLtartar:LOLtartar

Have.

TuffTiger

CLASSIC!!!!!!