Fun with Dan Hawkins

NUpolo8

Well let's look at the Nebraska game then. You say no way do we beat you and I think we have a great chance. How many starters do you have returning as opposed to Colorado? Also considering the fact that this years CU team came within a 57 yard field goal of beating Nebraska in their own backyard I do not think that it is out of the question that I should count NU as an automatic loss and if you think I should then it is I that is laughing. Please if you are going to argue with me at least check your emotion at the door.

But you came a whole lot more than that away from 11 wins didn't you? Having one decent game at the end of of a 5-7 year doesn't mean you can assume 11 wins the next year. Those 12 teams you're playing get to practice and improve too.

• 2 weeks later...

That team is going to need Peyton Manning himself to get 10 wins.

Hey jayhawk, what are you guys going to do for a running game next year? I don't think Sharp is going to get it done for you guys. You were much better last year with that Morrison tank.

We still have Crawford, sometimes juco guys take a year. He was national juco player of the year, but he did not do a durn thing last year. We also have a 4* recruit coming in. Sharp did get a lot better as the year wen ton, I am pretty sure he is plan A and B....

Also, tank was McAnderson, but you are right, he and Sharp complemented each other well.