Dailey gone

Here's a quote in which Dailey does not use respect (in my book) towards his head coach. Something I never heard Dailey do before. I suspect a lot of tension and frustration on Dailey's part.

"I think anyone would (he's talking about transferring) in my position," Dailey said.

"It's not about how I feel, it's about how he (Callahan) feels and how they feel as a staff. I could say I'm the best quarterback in the world, but that's not worth too much, it just matters what 'Billy C' says and not anything I have to say."

To refer to your coach as "Billy C" is not good

I believe I predicted this when cally made Taylor the No 1 without ever stepping on campus.

If former players are pissed about the treatment of last years players and this years players, if many of the best players on the team last year (captains, All Americans, first round draft choices) are pissed about they way they have been treated, there must be something there. If it was one or two players who werent very good and were never going to see the field, it could be dismissed. But not this many top of the line players. The staff is out of control, and it obviously has a beef with the former staffs players. :steam Is this why the Raiders hated cally?

You cant blame JD for being upset, he got the short end of the stick, and he should transfer to a place that he could get a fair shake. As far as him being disrespectful to cally, yes he is, and cally and norvell deserve it. They are just receiving the treatment that they have dished out to the guys that are not "their players." :wtf

If Lucky and Jackson ever make the grades, Ross had better watch his back, too, or he might just end up 4th string or playing safety.

Joe is a good kid, he made comments that pretty much anyone would have been capable of. He has seen his stock tumble from 1 to 4 in a very short time.

I think he should transfer, but I feel his only chance of ever playing is in NAIA. He is not, was not and will never be a Division 1 QB. He was not capable of running the former staffs offense and he can not run this offense. He should never have been recruited to Nebraska for either offenses. I hope he transfers somewhere he will get to play. Riding the bench at Nebraska will not be good for him or the team. I admire the effort he gave last year. But no matter the time frame it will never work out. Cut your losses and move on and have fun playing the game you love. Good Luck Joe, you deserve better than what waits here for you.

I believe I predicted this when cally made Taylor the No 1 without ever stepping on campus.

If former players are pissed about the treatment of last years players and this years players, if many of the best players on the team last year (captains, All Americans, first round draft choices) are pissed about they way they have been treated, there must be something there. If it was one or two players who werent very good and were never going to see the field, it could be dismissed. But not this many top of the line players. The staff is out of control, and it obviously has a beef with the former staffs players. :steam Is this why the Raiders hated cally?

You cant blame JD for being upset, he got the short end of the stick, and he should transfer to a place that he could get a fair shake. As far as him being disrespectful to cally, yes he is, and cally and norvell deserve it. They are just receiving the treatment that they have dished out to the guys that are not "their players." :wtf

If Lucky and Jackson ever make the grades, Ross had better watch his back, too, or he might just end up 4th string or playing safety.

Why should Ross look out? Unlike Daily, Ross can play in this offense.

I just dont understand where u are coming from. You are pissed because we went 5-6 last season. QB play was a BIG part of that problem.

Now you are pissed because you think Daily isnt getting a fair shake. What do you think they should do with Daily?? Let him run this offense so we can have another bad season?

Its obvious that you want this team to fail.

C'mon. You are reaching there. Ross was the heart of the offense last year and really was the only one with consistent play as far as ball handlers.

I guess it is just impossible that Taylor is better than anyone else. It's all just a big conspiracy. Got it, thanks.

I think every coach has agendas they follow regarding players. Coach Callahan has consistently said the best players will play. If ZT is the best so be it. I actually like JD and think he is a fine person. Considering he is not even in his mid twenties and dealing with the media and the controversies not only now but last year any sour grapes on his part would not be too unusual. This isnt anything new at NU look at Crouch and Newcombe. Frazier and Berringer, etc. Unless Coach puts in a player that is glaringly less able he has the right to put who he feels is best. Damn the torps full speed ahead.

:horns2

GBR

Duh Taylor is better IN THIS OFFENSE than Daily. Is that to hard to understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!