D.T. McDowell

So I was talking to an old college buddy of mine who went to high school with D.T. McDowell (2004 recruiting class de-commit) and started to think about how he would have been a senior this year had he redshirted in 2004. Considering he would have stayed and not tried his hand at baseball, would he have played over Ganz this season? Does anyone else even remember this guy?

Doubtful. Kid was a great athlete, but could not hit the broad sign of a barn throwing it. Pretty much why he had to be an option QB if he wanted to play QB in college. I think in the one year he did play at Troy he hit on something like 40% of his passes.

This kid had a nfl arm...I saw him up close and personal for his last two years of high school...Everyone would stand around in awe in between football practices as he routinely heaved passes 60-70 yards in the air down field...He was a heckuva baseball player as well, but i think he should have concentrated more on football...ultimately he got caught up in fooling around with these young fast hot young girls and ended up a daddy

• 2 weeks later...