Joshua Brown?? We still after him!

in all of my infinite stupidity i was wondering if we are still recruiting joshua browni remember we had the whole 'all i have to do is call coach beck (?) and committ' rumor going around.... he is still listed as pretty high on nebraska still.. though i know we have just a few (2?) more spots where do you think he fits in.. i am trying to remember but are we still in need or a good corner?? not sure.... just wanted to check out what you guys had to say... also what about Vondrae Tostenson... no offer but he is still super interested.. lazyness? bad grades? cracked out knee?? i've heard people say he doesn't even look like a good D-1 guy..... but then again who knows!! hope everyone is doing well

in all of my infinite stupidity i was wondering if we are still recruiting joshua browni remember we had the whole 'all i have to do is call coach beck (?) and committ' rumor going around.... he is still listed as pretty high on nebraska still.. though i know we have just a few (2?) more spots where do you think he fits in.. i am trying to remember but are we still in need or a good corner?? not sure.... just wanted to check out what you guys had to say... also what about Vondrae Tostenson... no offer but he is still super interested.. lazyness? bad grades? cracked out knee?? i've heard people say he doesn't even look like a good D-1 guy..... but then again who knows!! hope everyone is doing well

I got nothing beyond what was last posted in the Joshua Brown thread.

Tostenson supposedly had an offer that was taken away. I don't remember if this was after he had to transfer or after he was suspended or something like that, but it was before the most recent knee injury. Rivals shows his only offer as from Iowa so there must be something everyone else has seen that gives them pause. I have read others say the problem with him is off the field, but I have no specific knowledge.

I got nothing beyond what was last posted in the Joshua Brown thread.

Tostenson supposedly had an offer that was taken away. I don't remember if this was after he had to transfer or after he was suspended or something like that, but it was before the most recent knee injury. Rivals shows his only offer as from Iowa so there must be something everyone else has seen that gives them pause. I have read others say the problem with him is off the field, but I have no specific knowledge.

huh thats what im saying... one day everyone is pumped that he's about to committe and we need corners and how great he is and all this stuff.. then the days roll by and we hear nothing.. and its like we just gave up... as for tostenson i dind't want go as far as another guy but i guessed he checked out one tostensons games and said he looked like a scrub :wtf so much for the number one player in nebraska this year... whats our top 10-15 looking like for next year?? anyone like rodriquez will be a 5 *

from another site.....

JOSH BROWN, CB, 5-11, 175, 4.45, LANCASTER, TEXAS

“I’m in Florida right now visiting my Mom. I’m going to Utah (offer) when I get back in January.” Brown said

“Utah plays in a good conference (Mountain West), a lot of good schools play in that conference. At Utah I have a chance to play early, that was a goal of mine. The Utah coaches were at my school not too long ago. They (Utah) have a pretty good coaching staff they plan on being there for a long time.” Brown added

Big 12 Schools Courting Brown

“The schools that I’m really looking at going to are Baylor and Kansas State, they been at my school asking about me a week ago. They haven’t offered yet but when I get there they will.” Brown said

“Baylor and Kansas State didn’t see me when they were at the school last spring it was baseball season. Once I get the offers from them I will commit between the two.” Brown said

Suspended and Confusion

“Middle of the season I got mad when we were losing a game. At the end of the game, instead of shaking hands I took off for the locker room and I got suspended for two games. Coach Beck (Nebraska) didn’t think I was still on the team, he thought I was kicked off the team for real. My coach said all I had to do is call Coach Beck and tell him. I decided just to leave it alone.” Brown said

Brown didn’t have much to say about Kansas State and Baylor until he gets more familiar with the coaches and takes some visits there.