start Witt, Paul, and Holt in Gator Bowl

IveAbigN

I kid you not, this was almost an exact quote from another board (not exact because that'd be against this boards rules)- and they were serious. The whole thread basically dealt with that premise without somebody calling the original poster an idiot.

I know we all want to make nice here, but I've seen a few posts here that come close to this kind of mind-poop.

I also know that if this were a paid sight those people would be verbally ball-socked till their nads were reduced to semen jelly.

Could this place be somewhere in the middle?

i don't think we should start them but atleast get them considerable playing time when possible. and don't start witt he isn't bad but not a solid dual threat QB Zach Lee is the better way to go. the huskers are getting back to dual threat QB's (see Cody Spano and 09's Cody Green) Zach Lee is a talented dual threat guy who often gets over looked he will hold things down next year until one of our talented younger QB's wins the job in 2011.

I kid you not, this was almost an exact quote from another board (not exact because that'd be against this boards rules)- and they were serious. The whole thread basically dealt with that premise without somebody calling the original poster an idiot.

I know we all want to make nice here, but I've seen a few posts here that come close to this kind of mind-poop.

I also know that if this were a paid sight those people would be verbally ball-socked till their nads were reduced to semen jelly.

Ouch. But no way we should start them. They are good and all but it's the seniors last game

Did you read that on HuskerPedia? if so, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Ouch. But no way we should start them. They are good and all but it's the seniors last game

Do I detect a hint of SARCASM? <_<

NEXT!

could be, wink wink.. but the other sight is as bad, or if its at all possible dumber- I say they both equal Dumb and Dumberer

i don't think we should start them but atleast get them considerable playing time when possible.

Wait a sec, this isn't the beginning of the season, this is the bowl game, against Clemson.

Unless it's 44-0 by the third quarter...

I'm sorry, the guy who posted that originally is nuts.

could be, wink wink.. but the other sight is as bad, or if its at all possible dumber- I say they both equal Dumb and Dumberer

There are other sites like HuskerPedia? YIKES!!!!!

How many Husker sites are there?

Whaaaat?! You read other sites?! For shame! :cop:

Huskerboard.com for one-stop-shopping....and SANITY! :w00t

Subject line: :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:LOLtartar