gator bowl projection on NCAA 09

simed it and yes witt is on the game but they have Spano rated higher i don't why that is.

Because Spano's the S%&T!!!

I recently played through the first year on Dynasty, and finished with a 10-2 record. Went to the Fiesta bowl, and I kid you not Clemson was my opponent!

P.S. Am I the only one to take the time to print of our roster and change all the names on the three deep to the real names? My wife thinks it's a lil nuts, but hopefully some fellow gamers do this as well. :dunno

man, you're wasting your time. Download them from the EA Locker, it fills out everyone's names on every team. Much funner that way.

simed it and yes witt is on the game but they have Spano rated higher i don't why that is.

I recently played through the first year on Dynasty, and finished with a 10-2 record. Went to the Fiesta bowl, and I kid you not Clemson was my opponent!

P.S. Am I the only one to take the time to print of our roster and change all the names on the three deep to the real names? My wife thinks it's a lil nuts, but hopefully some fellow gamers do this as well. :dunno

You are not alone my friend :clap

yup you are not alone i go through even after i downloaded some rosters with the names and such just to double check and there were a couple miscues

Heh, I do the same thing every year I get a new NCAA game. It bugs the crap out of me that they don't put the names in there, but I can see why for legal issues. If they did put player's names in they would have to individually pay each and every player for rights since they are not a part of a union of any sort.

• 4 weeks later...

Heh, I do the same thing every year I get a new NCAA game. It bugs the crap out of me that they don't put the names in there, but I can see why for legal issues. If they did put player's names in they would have to individually pay each and every player for rights since they are not a part of a union of any sort.

That and the fact that it would violate the NCAA rules for the players.