Why Nebraska Fans Are the Way We Are.

Enhance

There are few subjects in life that get my blood boiling. This is one of them. People who have not been to or are not from Nebraska will never understand just how united we are behind our Cornhuskers. My father didn't have a nice house, new car, or any of the things you see in those fancy stores in NY or LA. He grew up in a very small town where everyone knew each other...a few hundred people. There wasn't a whole lot to do. He's told me about fishing in the ravine and going swimming everyday in the summer. walking a mile to school, even in the snow during the winter. spending hours alone in the woods hunting...listening to nature. But if there's one thing he's most proud of, it's Nebraska football. The way it unifies an entire community, and state for that matter, cannot be described. It's that warm rush that comes over you. The closest thing I can compare it to is falling in love. When I root for Nebraska, I'm not just rooting for the team; I am rooting for a way of life.

Amen bro, the passion we have for OUR team is un-matchable and really can't be explained............it's Nebraska Football.

There are few subjects in life that get my blood boiling. This is one of them. People who have not been to or are not from Nebraska will never understand just how united we are behind our Cornhuskers. My father didn't have a nice house, new car, or any of the things you see in those fancy stores in NY or LA. He grew up in a very small town where everyone knew each other...a few hundred people. There wasn't a whole lot to do. He's told me about fishing in the ravine and going swimming everyday in the summer. walking a mile to school, even in the snow during the winter. spending hours alone in the woods hunting...listening to nature. But if there's one thing he's most proud of, it's Nebraska football. The way it unifies an entire community, and state for that matter, cannot be described. It's that warm rush that comes over you. The closest thing I can compare it to is falling in love. When I root for Nebraska, I'm not just rooting for the team; I am rooting for a way of life.

Amen bro, the passion we fans have for OUR team really can't be explained...........it's Nebraska Football.