ONE DAY LEFT!!

holvy83

Anyone else getting jacked up??? :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t

To our friends from Clemson on this board I apologize.... I hope we beat the :boxosoap out of the tiggers! :cheers GO BIG RED :corndance:corndance:corndance

I understand and agree with the sentiment just want Clemson to do the beating.

But what do we do when it is over and we've watched all the replays a million times?

Gonna be a long dry spell.

Anyone else getting jacked up??? :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t

To our friends from Clemson on this board I apologize.... I hope we beat the :boxosoap out of the tiggers! :cheers GO BIG RED :corndance:corndance:corndance

I understand and agree with the sentiment just want Clemson to do the beating.

But what do we do when it is over and we've watched all the replays a million times?

Gonna be a long dry spell.

Well there is always National Signing Day, then it is only 2 months to Spring Ball, then well........I guess I will watch Baseball?

---EDIT---

JK, actually I love baseball and will watch from the Classic on. However the breaks in between Husker football events are really tough.

Living here in Nebraska, the 'other' high point of the sports calendar for me (apart from college football) is the College World Series. Man that is fun. It's like March Madness, the state fair, and the World Series all rolled into one, with a bunch of tanned coeds thrown in for good measure. I talk it up to every non-Nebraskan I meet. That said, the period from January to June is a bleak one...

:cheers:cheers Sorrry to stray from the topic but did anyone else see how classless Les Miles is tonight? Fake punt when youre up 38-3 :wtf Im all about a good ol fashion beat down but R U serious????? Anyhoo, GBR GBR GBR GBR!!!!! Love the Clemson fans but..... :nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:bonez:bonez ps, Happy & healthy New Year to all!!!! Even Clemson fans

:cheers:cheers Sorrry to stray from the topic but did anyone else see how classless Les Miles is tonight? Fake punt when youre up 38-3 :wtf Im all about a good ol fashion beat down but R U serious????? Anyhoo, GBR GBR GBR GBR!!!!! Love the Clemson fans but..... :nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:bonez:bonez ps, Happy & healthy New Year to all!!!! Even Clemson fans

Very well said and completely agreed upon.