Thank god Clemson's...

offensive coordinator has no clue what the f#*k he is doing and thank god their QB is below average.

Why #28 Spiller didn't get the ball about 25 times in the game is beyond my scope. Even after 8 silver bullets

Just FYI...we don't have an OC or a DC. I thought you guys knew that our HC was fired half way through the season and was replaced by a rookie who was our WR coach. He fired the OC immediately and had our QB coach come up with a plan as an interim OC. At the end of the regular season our DC was fired.

I'm sorry we couldn't give you much more of a fight but basically, as you pointed out, our QB sux and we are working with a rookie HC and no OC or DC. Apparently we will be getting Alabama's DC (Kevin Steele) when they are done with their bowl game. I have no idea who will be hired to be our OC. Lastly, our QB is a fifth year senior so as of the end of the Gator Bowl he is fired too! :)

Interesting if you do get Steele. He was a good coach when at Nebraska.

And an excellent recruiter. I've always liked Kevin Steele.

offensive coordinator has no clue what the f#*k he is doing and thank god their QB is below average.

Why #28 Spiller didn't get the ball about 25 times in the game is beyond my scope. Even after 8 silver bullets

Just FYI...we don't have an OC or a DC. I thought you guys knew that our HC was fired half way through the season and was replaced by a rookie who was our WR coach. He fired the OC immediately and had our QB coach come up with a plan as an interim OC. At the end of the regular season our DC was fired.

I'm sorry we couldn't give you much more of a fight but basically, as you pointed out, our QB sux and we are working with a rookie HC and no OC or DC. Apparently we will be getting Alabama's DC (Kevin Steele) when they are done with their bowl game. I have no idea who will be hired to be our OC. Lastly, our QB is a fifth year senior so as of the end of the Gator Bowl he is fired too! :)

Still...why isn't Spiller getting 25 touches a game. punts, kickoffs are all well and good......I hate to say it, but if he goes to Florida State he would have gotten those touches and would be a top 5 RB in the nation.

Still...why isn't Spiller getting 25 touches a game. punts, kickoffs are all well and good......I hate to say it, but if he goes to Florida State he would have gotten those touches and would be a top 5 RB in the nation.

i agree, Spiller is a talent untapped so far. i expect he will be a much bigger force in Clemson's offense next year, the kid is a player.

Only if he decides to come back for his senior year. Y'all are right though...us Tigers have felt we've had some great talent that was wasted because of numbskull coaching decisions. Seriously, any reasonable Tiger should not get upset if Spiller opts for the NFL. Spiller should do what is good for Spiller. Hope he stays though...but doubt it.

i agree, Spiller is a talent untapped so far. i expect he will be a much bigger force in Clemson's offense next year, the kid is a player.

Only if he decides to come back for his senior year. Y'all are right though...us Tigers have felt we've had some great talent that was wasted because of numbskull coaching decisions. Seriously, any reasonable Tiger should not get upset if Spiller opts for the NFL. Spiller should do what is good for Spiller. Hope he stays though...but doubt it.

I hope for yopu guys that he stays. Actually, it is probably in his best interests to stay. Clemson is going places and he does not yet have the stats or enough highlight film to score him the big, big money --- yet. So, stay a year fill the reels with highlights, light up the stat sheet and that kid is a first rounder. A side note on him as well --- and I have seen him only once, so I may be wrong here, but it appears that he is pretty hot-headed (he threw the ball at the defenders after some tackles several times). So, maybe a year for your new staff the channel his aggression and fire in a more productive manner could help him too.

I hope he stays and rocks the ACC.

As for Suh --- man I hope he stays at NU. He is a beast!

I think it is a little harsh to make that statement about the OC...ours didn't look much better the first half. Just so happens we got some breaks. Clemson could have easily won that game with a few more breaks...more than once.

A few more breaks? You don't think giftwrapping 3 TD's and handing them to Clemson was enough? The game I watched showed NU dominating Clemson. The game shouldn't have even been close except for those giftwrapped TD's.