Red Raiders - Rebels

Just terrible. Losing 21-24 at the half, Harrel comes out and throws a pick six, followed up by a 3 and out. Ole Miss took the punt down inside the 10. Could soon be 38-24 in favor of the Rebels. C'mon Raiders, grow a pair and play like you want to be there!

EDIT: dodged a HUGE bullet there. D finally stiffened, got a sack, forced a FG attempt (missed!).

Score currently still 31-21.

i totally forgot this game started so early, ive been sitting here snoozin watching the rocky marathon. whats been their problem? harrell sucking it up that bad or is ole miss just the better team?

Harrell was off the entire 3rd Q...just scored and he's playing better.

Edit: Ole Miss has been running all game on TT's D...

Tech is being outplayed and out-coached in every single solitary aspect. Tech looks like a completely below average team, and Ole Miss looks like that team that beat Florida.

I too forgot about it completely until right about the start of 2nd half. For some reason I thought it was on later tonight.

Now score is 48-28 with 4:40 to go.

I hope Texas and OU give the South and Big 12 a better showing than this.

Hate to see Big XII teams lose in bowl games, but especially here where Tech is a top-10 team and Ole Miss barely cracks the top 25. The "overrated" chants at the end of the game were warranted.

What was up with the quarterback sneak on 4th and 4? Harrell seemed confused that he didn't get it or was that short...