Clemson D

Man when I heard their d line was young I figured we could pound the ball right of the get go,WRONG! lots of good speed all across the line and backfield,I for one was more than a little nervous at half time.their d front is gonna be nasty next year. and there db s already are!

But our 2 starting safetys are graduating.

I would love to see our defense get that kind of speed...Clemson has a very bright future with their defense.

Well, I hate to bring it up, but that bubble screen was a HORRIBLE call.

When Rob Spence and Tommy Bowden were at Clemson, our D saw plenty of those, they know how to defend them...

When you can't match the defenses team speed on offense, there is no way something like that is going to work.

I would love to see our defense get that kind of speed...Clemson has a very bright future with their defense.

Yes, Clemson had speed, HOWEVER Castille did catch the LB on the fumble return at the goal line when the CU player had a head start and Q had to reverse directions.

And on the pick that almost scored a hobbling Ganz did force the corner out of bounds (but Joe did have a 30 yd head start on him)