If you could only go to one more Husker home game

You only get to see one home game...which one?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is this a sign of the declining OU/NU rivalry?

It has been declining ever since the formation of the Big 12. It's all but gone now if you ask me. Sure, I still see playing Oklahoma as a big game but it just doesn't have the same clout.

Is this a sign of the declining OU/NU rivalry?

It has been declining ever since the formation of the Big 12. It's all but gone now if you ask me. Sure, I still see playing Oklahoma as a big game but it just doesn't have the same clout.

So who is your big game against? OU- NU hard to top!!

First would be Maine, followed by Wake Forest, then Pitt and on and on. No bigger game than the next one. Quit living in the past as if our future to win NC's is a given. We have a long hard trip back. Just win the next one. I will miss Maine, but will be at the Wake Forest and Pittsburgh games. Then I will be able to look forward to the next big game. Every one, in our situation is a big game.

What do you mean none of those is gonna happen soon! Last time I checked, Colorado and K-State both sucked. We happened to suck last year too, but anyone who thinks that we wont be a hell of alot better this year is either crazy or an OU fan. I went to every single home game last year, and to be honest we should have beat every team we played by thirty points. I have never seen so many guys open on the same play, and I have been to about ten different football stadiums at the pro and college level. If we had a half way decent quarterback, we would have scored at least forty points in every game (with the possible exception of the OU game.) I predict that we beat either Colorado or K-State by thirty THIS YEAR. I voted for the Texas Tech one by the way, just because I honestly felt physically ill after watching the first half of the game last year, and maybe my sessions with my therapist would go better if I didnt keep having the same nightmare every night. :wacko::wacko::wacko: