One last question for ya' Husker fans

Now that I am a reborn Husker fan, let me offer the Tiger basketball team to fill in the months to come. Oliver Purnell is a miracle worker and could have cured cancer easier than turning our school into a basketball school. OP is an absolute class act and happens to be one helluva basketball coach...

Opie?

By the way..Where is Mayberry and how close is it to Clemson?

And what is this Basketball you speak of?

That's not those pebble grained orange balls we played war-ball (Dodge-ball) with in the offseason are they? That was fun.

I Hate Baseball with a passion (Didn't get my first hit until Co-ed Softball in college) <_<

Anyone try Cryogenics?

Now that I am a reborn Husker fan, let me offer the Tiger basketball team to fill in the months to come. Oliver Purnell is a miracle worker and could have cured cancer easier than turning our school into a basketball school. OP is an absolute class act and happens to be one helluva basketball coach...

Opie?

By the way..Where is Mayberry and how close is it to Clemson?

And what is this Basketball you speak of?

That's not those pebble grained orange balls we played war-ball (Dodge-ball) with in the offseason are they? That was fun.

I Hate Baseball with a passion (Didn't get my first hit until Co-ed Softball in college) <_<

Anyone try Cryogenics?

OP=Oliver Purnell

I know you were kidding, but there is no Mayberry, NC. They always mentioned a Mount Pilot on the show and there is a Pilot Mountain in North Carolina. Andy Griffith went to UNC. Do a google search for,"What it was was football", and listen to it. It is an early recording Griffith did describing the first football game a hick had ever seen.

Here is the recording ........