This is why Nebraska will never be good again. EVER.

And the guy claimed to know anything about Nebraska football??? Not sure what he knows about football...let alone Nebraska football. Just another know it all a$$wipe video game lab mouse. If he knew anything about our football program he would know that one of the big criticisms the last few years is that we weren't taking enough walk ons from Nebraska. Since when does having a new coach guarantee you wins? That statement alone makes him a moron. How does he know why the recruits go where they do? Did he talk to all of them? This guys must be a really busy guy, wonder when he has time to play video games? He must really suck at that too.

As far as Oklahoma destroying us...he probably was busy talking to all the recruits when we have gone in and dominated Oklahoma, and other teams, in the past...but I don't think it destroyed them, did it?

The guy is an idiot...a moron...and you wasted your time even talking to him? I wouldn't have given him the time of day, unless I was just looking to make him look like an idiot, but he did a pretty good job himself, and I bet his whole life is devoted to being an idiot. I would have asked him if he was born a moron, or did he have to practice a long time to be one.

Trust this Clemson fan-ya'll have a very bright future.

Was he a COOT or TATER?

He said somethin about bein an SC guy and said their QB sucks thats why they lost to Iowa. So we'll go w/ a coot. lol.

are you on ps3 or 360

360. you?

anyways, the whole thing really amused me, thought i'd write it out because offseason is boring.

IMO- not a good reason.

thanks for your opinion. glad you wanted to chime in.