LB Allen Bradford

According to a post over at Scout, ESPN has Nebraska listed as the only school Allen is "serious about".

Here's the ESPN Link:

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/...cruitId%3d22688

but of course its ESPN so there's not a lot of info unless you're an "insider" subscriber.

not much of an update really but the ESPN page was updated on the 25th, so I was curious if Red or Nameless had heard anything *new* on this kid...?

i might be way off base here, i have a funny feeling we get a verbal from this guy Saturday or Sunday.........would be a hell of a way to start of the football and recruiting season.......just a wild guess only.....

hunter

Even if he did, I get the feeling with his"status", someone will at least talk him out of it until he visits more. Then he may come back.

I can honestly say that the reaction the coaches got from the recruits seems to be more then they expected. The recruits were so fired up about the enviroment, even when it was over. The stood around for a while after the game and signed autographs for some fans and shook hands with other fans and D.J Jones and Bradford seemed to be enjoying themselves. Seth Jensen was working both Mike McNeil and Wright and they seemed to be having fun. A friend of mine who was at the game saw D.J Jones push away Bradford and shake his head kinda like "you did not just go there" and Bradford was laughing pretty hard.