NU to the Big 1O?

^ yes, pretty much.

How was that image responsible for Texas Tech? I'm curious :-P

Every time that image would come up on the Texas Tech game thread, sumptin' good would happen for the Huskers.

In a completely unrelated topic, during the radio broadcast of today's Pittsburgh/San Diego playoff game, the announcer said something like "The weather is cold, but not windy and shouldn't effect the game today. In fact, 23 players for San Diego played college in northern conferences, like the Big Ten and Big Twelve" :dunno

I know he was referencing Sproles, but why lump Texas into the northern US?

is this a joke? cause if it is...im missing the punchline. nu will never go to the big 10. That might be the dumbest idea I have ever heard in my life. A program on the rise in possibly the nations strongest conference (if only OU could win a friggin game!!), decides, ehhh, this whole thing with the big 12/big 8 the past seventy years has been good, but really we should be focusing on playing in a real sh**t conference instead.

Not gonna happen

??

If anyone would ever leave the Big 12 for the Big 10, it would more than likely be Missouri, who would either be replaced by Arkansas or TCU...

Missouri would never leave the Big 12, neither would Nebraska. Who started this nonsense?

nebraska looked into it back in the 90's. when the big 12 was formed, certain coaches thought the idea of the big 12 was a foolish one(ie, letting 1 team basically take over the confrence...we are looking at you texas)

I don't think the question is whether the big 10 would want NU but would NU want to join the big 10. It sure would make it a lot more difficult to make fun of the conf. if our beloved Huskers were a part of it. What conference could we make fun of then?

pac 10? acc? big least?