Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early 2009 Top 25

If Notre Dame doesn't get to 7 wins with their schedule next year then Weis should be tarred and feathered.

Sept. 5 NEVADA

Sept. 12 at Michigan

Sept. 19 MICHIGAN STATE

Sept. 26 at Purdue

Oct. 3 WASHINGTON

Oct. 10 Open Date

Oct. 17 USC

Oct. 24 BOSTON COLLEGE

Oct. 31 vs. Washington State (at San Antonio, Texas)

Nov. 7 NAVY

Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh

Nov. 21 CONNECTICUT

Nov. 28 at Stanford

Nevada, Washington, Michigan, Purdue, Washington State, Stanford, and UConn should DEFINITELY be wins. Navy could go either way.

ESPN

22. Nebraska Cornhuskers

The Cornhuskers made big strides under first-year coach Bo Pelini. So much so that they might be ready to challenge Kansas for the Big 12 North title in 2009. To take the next step, though, Nebraska will have to replace most of its skill players. Quarterback Joe Ganz, I-back Marlon Lucky and receivers Nate Swift and Todd Peterson are all departing. Seven starters will be back on defense IF nose tackle Ndamukong Suh returns for his senior season.

:espnsucks: There is a hell of a reason to finally rank someone...what a bunch of idiots. :bs:

If Notre Dame doesn't get to 7 wins with their schedule next year then Weis should be tarred and feathered.

Sept. 5 NEVADA

Sept. 12 at Michigan

Sept. 19 MICHIGAN STATE

Sept. 26 at Purdue

Oct. 3 WASHINGTON

Oct. 10 Open Date

Oct. 17 USC

Oct. 24 BOSTON COLLEGE

Nov. 7 NAVY

Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh

Nov. 21 CONNECTICUT

Nov. 28 at Stanford

Nevada, Washington, Michigan, Purdue, Washington State, Stanford, and UConn should DEFINITELY be wins. Navy could go either way.

I am betting Nevada beats them right out of the gate.

Michigan rebounds from their regular thing of losing the season opener against a nobody in Western Michigan and beats them in a close game.

Michigan State kicks their butts, before finally winning their first games against Purdue and Washington.

Then USC cleans their clock along with Boston College winning a squeaker, then they will win against Washington State and Navy, before being beat at Pittsburgh badly.

Then they win against Connecticut, and lose at Stanford by at least 2 TD's.

So...that makes them 5-7 in my book of dreams. :clap Not even Bowl Eligible...just where I like 'em!!

Sept. 5 NEVADA

Sept. 12 at Michigan

Sept. 19 MICHIGAN STATE

Sept. 26 at Purdue

Oct. 3 WASHINGTON

Oct. 10 Open Date

Oct. 17 USC

Oct. 24 BOSTON COLLEGE

Nov. 7 NAVY

Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh

Nov. 21 CONNECTICUT

Nov. 28 at Stanford

I am betting Nevada beats them right out of the gate.

Michigan rebounds from their regular thing of losing the season opener against a nobody in Western Michigan and beats them in a close game.

Michigan State kicks their butts, before finally winning their first games against Purdue and Washington.

Then USC cleans their clock along with Boston College winning a squeaker, then they will win against Washington State and Navy, before being beat at Pittsburgh badly.

Then they win against Connecticut, and lose at Stanford by at least 2 TD's.

So...that makes them 5-7 in my book of dreams. :clap Not even Bowl Eligible...just where I like 'em!!

I agree with this assessment. Unless there is vast improvement across the board, 5-7 is a distinct possibility.