Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early 2009 Top 25

ESPN

22. Nebraska Cornhuskers

The Cornhuskers made big strides under first-year coach Bo Pelini. So much so that they might be ready to challenge Kansas for the Big 12 North title in 2009. To take the next step, though, Nebraska will have to replace most of its skill players. Quarterback Joe Ganz, I-back Marlon Lucky and receivers Nate Swift and Todd Peterson are all departing. Seven starters will be back on defense if nose tackle Ndamukong Suh returns for his senior season.

ESPN

22. Nebraska Cornhuskers

The Cornhuskers made big strides under first-year coach Bo Pelini. So much so that they might be ready to challenge Kansas for the Big 12 North title in 2009. To take the next step, though, Nebraska will have to replace most of its skill players. Quarterback Joe Ganz, I-back Marlon Lucky and receivers Nate Swift and Todd Peterson are all departing. Seven starters will be back on defense if nose tackle Ndamukong Suh returns for his senior season.

All I can say is....Notre Dame at 18??? Give me a break.

ESPN

22. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Same sh!t different year.

ESPN

22. Nebraska Cornhuskers

I think this is mostly due to their incredibly weak schedule next year. Sad thing is, if they beat a bunch of crappy teams the media still thinks they deserve to be ranked. I'm hoping they choke big time next year. I'm sick of seeing Weis's moose knuckle on the sidelines. That guy belongs up in the booth.

I think this is mostly due to their incredibly weak schedule next year. Sad thing is, if they beat a bunch of crappy teams the media still thinks they deserve to be ranked. I'm hoping they choke big time next year. I'm sick of seeing Weis's moose knuckle on the sidelines. That guy belongs up in the booth.

I just threw up in my mouth.

post-3542-1231535392.jpg

post-3542-1231535392.jpg

sweet...... :thumbs