Big 12 Bowl Helmet Stickers

Big 12 ESPN Blog

A little more love for Suh, Ganz and Castille

Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh -- Produced eight tackles, including 3.5 for losses and two sacks in the Cornhuskers' 26-21 comeback victory over Clemson in the Konica Minolta Gator Bowl. Suh also blocked a kick and produced a quarterback hurry in Nebraska's first Jan. 1 bowl victory since 1995.

Nebraska quarterback Joe Ganz -- His numbers (236 passing yards, two TD passes) were surpassed by many other bowl-winning quarterbacks. But Ganz bounced back from several injuries to lead his team in a gutsy, dramatic comeback victory, charging back from a 14-3 halftime deficit.

Nebraska I-back Quentin Castille -- Rushed for 125 yards -- more than any other Big 12 back in a bowl game -- on 18 carries to spark Nebraska's comeback over Clemson in the Gator Bowl.

Nice, very nice....but :espnsucks: still.

Agreed.

But I do have a question for all of the ESPN haters out there, and I myself do dislike ESPN quite a bit. Would you all prefer Nebraska be lauded like USC is, or would you prefer the level of attention we get right now?