http://www.universetoday.com/2008/05/19/no-doomsday-in-2012/

This is an interesting read, if you are interested. The only thing I dont like how it doesn't mention Nostradomus

Personally I think that something important will happen that makes the Earth change, but not end. I obviously don't KNOW but no one knows, that's why people are interested.

I'm not worried about it, how many times while you were in school, middle school, elementary school, etc., did you hear rumors of the world ending that day? If/when it happens, there is nothing we can do about it and I'll reside in my rightful place in heaven right next to the Victoria Secret's Angel models. :)

i actually dont believe the world will end.

what i do believe is that the climate will start to change rather drastically around december 21st 2012. it will be the first time in something like a million years or so that all of the planets in the solar system will align, last time it happened it has been said is the last time the climate drastically changed to make it the way it is today to and extent.