Wow. Total Disrespect.

I wonder what the founding fathers would say if they knew a president was being mocked like that

i wonder what the founding fathers would say about the way we let the gov. over regulate sh#t now days too. personally, i think the founders would be proud of us for mocking a dumb ass president(as they did the same with the king of england- tea party anyone)... hopefully obama will do better, but i don't think he will. the biggest problem in this country(arguably) is greed(within the gov. and otherwise), and the willingness of the politicians to allow it... obama won't change that!!!

i could care less about how many "acts of terrorism" happen on american soil, as long as i have my personal rights and civil liberties.... and bush didn't protect them, in fact he took some away.(patriot act, and the north american union come to mind on that subject).

Tell that to someone who lost family to those 911 attacks. Check what your saying before you speak <_<

I wonder what the founding fathers would say if they knew a president was being mocked like that

Probably would join in..The words are pretty easy to figure out. :box

And I'm sure they did similar "Acts" of rebellion in their day.

On another note..Am I bad for wishing they would've found a

look alike to introduce the new Sherif..er..I mean, President?

vcZ9ku_wInw

Wow, I can't believe that everyone just believes this happened without some verifiable reporting. :bang The link here is to a blog!!!!! Crazies on both sides of the political debate routinely make things up about the other side that isn't true. I watched the inauguration on two different channels and I didn't hear this and neither channel reported that it happened. There hasn't been a report of it by any credible news source.

Maybe it happened. If it did, it was pretty classless, but I'm far from convinced that it happened.

Just because something is written on the internet doesn't make it true :dumdum

Gotta love that free speech...I'm sure all those who chanted have fought to earn that right, or done something substantial to earn it. :sarcasm

I have a really good idea and that's why it pisses me off so.

Come on you two, you know better than that. You wear/wore the uniform to allow this to happen. You don't have to like it, in fact you can dispise it. That doesn't mean that someone has to serve to "earn" the right to free speech. Public demonstrations are an integral part of the fabric of this nation, a right that every person born here gets. It is a beautiful thing, that because of the efforts of our predessesors we enjoy a better life today. It makes the sacrifices that those who served or are serving that more important. If you want to go the route of saying that everyone needs to serve, then we need to institute mandatory service. I know some are for it, but we have been there and done that and it didn't work. All volunteer Armed Forces are an important part of the recipe for success.

Gotta love that free speech...I'm sure all those who chanted have fought to earn that right, or done something substantial to earn it. :sarcasm

Come on you two, you know better than that. You wear/wore the uniform to allow this to happen. You don't have to like it, in fact you can dispise it. That doesn't mean that someone has to serve to "earn" the right to free speech. Public demonstrations are an integral part of the fabric of this nation, a right that every person born here gets. It is a beautiful thing, that because of the efforts of our predessesors we enjoy a better life today. It makes the sacrifices that those who served or are serving that more important. If you want to go the route of saying that everyone needs to serve, then we need to institute mandatory service. I know some are for it, but we have been there and done that and it didn't work. All volunteer Armed Forces are an important part of the recipe for success.

I think they're more upset that these people think of free speech as something that is owed to them, instead of a privilege of living here. It's like driving, it's a privilege to do, not something that's owed to that person by the country.

It all goes back to 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.'

I think they're more upset that these people think of free speech as something that is owed to them, instead of a privilege of living here. It's like driving, it's a privilege to do, not something that's owed to that person by the country.

It all goes back to 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.'

Actually free speech is a right in this Country, not a priveledge. You gain that right simply by being born here or becoming a citizen. The Constitution guarantees it.

Actually free speech is a right in this Country, not a priveledge. You gain that right simply by being born here or becoming a citizen. The Constitution guarantees it.

Well I also have the right to bear arms, but that doesn't give me the right to shoot everyone.

So just because I have the right of freedom of speech, that doesn't mean that I have the right to verbally attack anyone, especially the former President.

It is a right. It is also a privilege of living here. Don't compare free speech to driving. The constitution guarantees the right to free speech, but not driving. Free speech is owed to everyone...

It is a right. It is also a privilege of living here. Don't compare free speech to driving. The constitution guarantees the right to free speech, but not driving. Free speech is owed to everyone...

No freedom is owed.

Well I also have the right to bear arms, but that doesn't give me the right to shoot everyone.

So just because I have the right of freedom of speech, that doesn't mean that I have the right to verbally attack anyone, especially the former President.

Well, it is pretty classless if it actually happened. Sometimes that is how freedom works. In any event, I challenge anyone to find a credible source that reports this even happened....

The problem with our country now is that everyone thinks that they are owed everything. Nobody wants to man up and earn anything, or realize that these freedoms are a privilege that aren't provided in other countries.

Our Consitution provides that we are all created with certain inalienable rights. That is the very definition of saying that certain freedoms are "owed" to us. What is special about the United States is not that we "give" freedom to people, but that we recognize and protect freedom.

Anyway, I still haven't seen anyone post a credible news source that this incident actually happened.

No freedom is owed.

The Constitution and Supreme Court disagree with you...

The problem with our country now is that everyone thinks that they are owed everything. Nobody wants to man up and earn anything, or realize that these freedoms are a privilege that aren't provided in other countries.

Ok I get what you are mixing here, you are mixing the fact that we are PRIVELEDGED to live in the U.S with our rights. Because of our priviledged status, we have the right to free speech. While I completely agree with your sentiment that the American populace has lost some of the internal fire, that doesn't mean that their rights now become priviledges. They are priviledged to live in this country and because of that they are owed certain inalienable rights, think I remember reading that somewhere.......

Anyway I agree with you on the issues in this Country today. When a group goes through nothing but good times, it is hard to be innovative and driving. Our recent generations have reaped large rewards from the people that built this Country, and to a certain extent I think that plays into the whole instant gratification era we seem to be in. That is what makes this time in our Country so interesting, we are getting tested and reality has come back hard. No one has excuses for not studying or working hard, they have the ultimate example in Obama. It will be interesting to see if the mind set of the American populace changes over the next 10-20 years.

Our Consitution provides that we are all created with certain inalienable rights. That is the very definition of saying that certain freedoms are "owed" to us. What is special about the United States is not that we "give" freedom to people, but that we recognize and protect freedom.

Anyway, I still haven't seen anyone post a credible news source that this incident actually happened.

Is the LA Times good enough for you?

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/inaug...0,4723203.story

When Bush entered the grandstand with the band playing "Hail to the Chief" for the last time, the crowd below began singing a different refrain: "Hey, Hey, Good-bye." One man waved his shoe