Down on my luck

Guys, guys, guys - if you throw out a TV or a refrigerator, you wouldn't care if your buddy took it and used it. Same thing here. I'll repeat - IT'S JUST A BROAD.

I see your point AR. BUT what if you didnt throw out the TV....

Say one day you came home to your loving TV. :tv You and the TV have had lots of great times watching husker football together. :wub: It is the best TV you have EVER had. You love your TV. :wub: You go to grab the remote and watch some TV. But your TV won't work. :confucius You try like hell to figure out whats wrong. Its plugged in, you paid the electric bill. "WHY WONT YOU WORK TV!!!" :angry: Soon you start trying to figure out what you did wrong. "Did I do something to make this not work" :( The next few days are hard without your TV. Your upset, hurt, lost and confused. :( Soon one day you come home and by God there is your best freind. Wait just a gosh darn minute, HE IS WATCHING YOUR TV!! :blink: What the hell!! :angry: Why is it working for him!! And WHY is he with YOUR TV!! :madash

You maybe confused by this story but there is a lesson to be learned. :huh: First, dont take drugs when your young. :smokin Second, your friend is an a** for watching your TV! :steam

Guys, guys, guys - if you throw out a TV or a refrigerator, you wouldn't care if your buddy took it and used it. Same thing here. I'll repeat - IT'S JUST A BROAD.

I see your point AR. BUT what if you didnt throw out the TV....

Say one day you came home to your loving TV. :tv You and the TV have had lots of great times watching husker football together. :wub: It is the best TV you have EVER had. You love your TV. :wub: You go to grab the remote and watch some TV. But your TV won't work. :confucius You try like hell to figure out whats wrong. Its plugged in, you paid the electric bill. "WHY WONT YOU WORK TV!!!" :angry: Soon you start trying to figure out what you did wrong. "Did I do something to make this not work" :( The next few days are hard without your TV. Your upset, hurt, lost and confused. :( Soon one day you come home and by God there is your best freind. Wait just a gosh darn minute, HE IS WATCHING YOUR TV!! :blink: What the hell!! :angry: Why is it working for him!! And WHY is he with YOUR TV!! :madash

You maybe confused by this story but there is a lesson to be learned. :huh: First, dont take drugs when your young. :smokin Second, your friend is an a** for watching your TV! :steam

Bonus points for all the emotional smileys to coincide with ur analogy... :thumbs I was locked in and equally staring at my TV daring it to do the same to me. <_<

I dont see what the big deal is. Dateing is one thing i guess but me and my brothers used to pass girls around all the time. Not like in the same week or month or anything like that. Between the 3 of us we dated the same girl within 1 year one time. No big deal. Just dont become emotionally attached.

dude, NO!!!!!!!!! i would never share a "broad" with my brothers......YUK.... :wtf

where is the vomit smily?

She was a prize though. One of the sweetest, most beautiful women I've ever met. I was tempted to go talk to one of his ex's, but decided against the plan of action. I would like to clock him across the face a good one though. We had been dating for a year and a half. I am kind of happy that I can do as I please now though. She forced me to quit smoking which absolutely ticked me off. The one thing that stung was the Husker games I took her to. Every home game and the Texas Tech game on the road. But, ya gotta move on...

They're NEVER just a "Broad".

The 1st Wedding that I was a Best Man in resulted in Divorce about a dozen years later..after Desert Storm..3 or 4 kids..and my buddy remarying...

Anyway, I hadn't seen either of them in over a decade..when his Ex contacted me that she was coming out to the Valley for a week and wanted to get together..(She was going to Mayo clinic for a problem with Migrane headaches?).

After having a great Dinner and catching up..I'm dropping her off at her hotel and she mentioned, the best way of getting rid of Migranes in the past was to have an orgasm...I was so tempted..She looked like Olivia Newton John and was one of the sweetest people I've ever met..

But since she married a friend of mine, I thought of her as a sister.

Gave her a looong hug and kissed her on the cheek.

Selfish, she needed you.

Yeah..Since (my own) Divorce a few months ago, I'm startin' to think so, too.

But I found out the next day that my Girlfriend/wife was pregnant (After leaving her 2nd Ex-Husband and moving out here ~three weeks? before).

Wish I could help my friend's Ex out with her Migranes, now.

chickandnumbers.gif

They're NEVER just a "Broad".

The 1st Wedding that I was a Best Man in resulted in Divorce about a dozen years later..after Desert Storm..3 or 4 kids..and my buddy remarying...

Anyway, I hadn't seen either of them in over a decade..when his Ex contacted me that she was coming out to the Valley for a week and wanted to get together..(She was going to Mayo clinic for a problem with Migrane headaches?).

After having a great Dinner and catching up..I'm dropping her off at her hotel and she mentioned, the best way of getting rid of Migranes in the past was to have an orgasm...I was so tempted..She looked like Olivia Newton John and was one of the sweetest people I've ever met..

But since she married a friend of mine, I thought of her as a sister.

Gave her a looong hug and kissed her on the cheek.

Selfish, she needed you.

Yeah..Since (my own) Divorce a few months ago, I'm startin' to think so, too.

But I found out the next day that my Girlfriend/wife was pregnant (After leaving her 2nd Ex-Husband and moving out here ~three weeks? before).

Wish I could help my friend's Ex out with her Migranes, now.

chickandnumbers.gif