Ron Brown

At Columbus Scotus...one of our players is accepting a walk on roll at Nebraska....Josh Ryba....but Ron Brown was at our school today recruiting and what not and it was pretty sweet...then when a few sophomores and I (sophmore) were lifting after school, Matt Davison came in to talk about a camp with our coach. It was a pretty unreal day. Thursday was the day

it's unbelievable how busy these coaches are.... they are working their asses off. I do a lot of traveling and I see coaches on planes all the time, heading to different locales.

:sarcasm You mean they aren't sitting home on the couch watching "I Love Lucy" and eating Bon Bon's like Mangino does? :clap

it's unbelievable how busy these coaches are.... they are working their asses off. I do a lot of traveling and I see coaches on planes all the time, heading to different locales.

:sarcasm You mean they aren't sitting home on the couch watching "I Love Lucy" and eating Bon Bon's like Mangino does? :clap

THEY'RE NOT!?!?

:sarcasm