PC vs. Mac

• 2 weeks later...

I was a die hard PC user for 10 years...now I switched to a Macbook Pro and would NEVER EVER go back. No worries about viruses, no crashes, runs quietly and quickly. All around superior as far as I am concerned.

. . . unless you are a big video gamer of course. I can understand why those people wouldn't like them.

I was a die hard PC user for 10 years...now I switched to a Macbook Pro and would NEVER EVER go back. No worries about viruses, no crashes, runs quietly and quickly. All around superior as far as I am concerned.

. . . unless you are a big video gamer of course. I can understand why those people wouldn't like them.

Or a programmer. If you want to write code for the widest base, you'd want to stick with Windows.

Or a programmer. If you want to write code for the widest base, you'd want to stick with Windows.

Absolutely. I should probably qualify that a little further...all I use mine for is word processing and web browsing.