Bryce Brown to the C.F.L.?

Man, this is a little too weird. That Butler guys acts like Bryce's dad. I sure would like to have a kid with his talent, but I'm not sure it's worth all of the potential headaches it looks might come with him.

yes, butler is a leech.... bryce is to blame also, it's not like butler held a gun to his head or anything....i just don't see how bryce needs this butler guy....it's not like he's an unknown prospect or anything and needs butler's help getting a scholarship...the kid can choose any schools he wants to....he's old enough to know right from wrong and what's stupid and what's not....where's bryce's family through all this? you figure they would talk some sense into him....all i can say is they're both drama queens (bryce and butler)....these type of people are a cancer to any program....

Man, this is a little too weird. That Butler guys acts like Bryce's dad. I sure would like to have a kid with his talent, but I'm not sure it's worth all of the potential headaches it looks might come with him.

yes, butler is a leech.... bryce is to blame also, it's not like butler held a gun to his head or anything....i just don't see how bryce needs this butler guy....it's not like he's an unknown prospect or anything and needs butler's help getting a scholarship...the kid can choose any schools he wants to....he's old enough to know right from wrong and what's stupid and what's not....where's bryce's family through all this? you figure they would talk some sense into him....all i can say is they're both drama queens (bryce and butler)....these type of people are a cancer to any program....

It kind of looks that way doesn't it?