QB Jonny Miller

Player: Jonny Miller

Hometown: Denver, CO

Position: QB

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 215 lbs.

40 time: 4.62

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Florida International, Illinois, Indiana, New Mexico State, Syracuse, Wisconsin

Favorites: Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, New Mexico State, Syracuse, TCU, Tennessee, UCLA, Wake Forest, Washington, Wisconsin

COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Rivals: :star:star

Scout: :star:star:star

ESPN: Top 150 Watchlist

Footage

not only does he have a great arm, he can run too!

Jonny's mom used to post at a different message board. The family are all lifelong Husker fans. They were hoping that an offer would materialize for Jonny's older brother, Jimmy, but he ended up going to San Diego State. I believe that he was in the 2008 class. If a Husker offer ends up in the Miller's mailbox, I would be very surprised if Jonny doesn't commit soon after.

I would guess that one reason they are looking at A&M is a certain GA on staff down there.

Jonny's mom used to post at a different message board. The family are all lifelong Husker fans. They were hoping that an offer would materialize for Jonny's older brother, Jimmy, but he ended up going to San Diego State. I believe that he was in the 2008 class. If a Husker offer ends up in the Miller's mailbox, I would be very surprised if Jonny doesn't commit soon after.

I would guess that one reason they are looking at A&M is a certain GA on staff down there.

Thats what I like to hear :horns2

If we offer, I'm fairly sure he's N.

So he'll sit on the bench for 4 years before playing.

I've never understood why people are so quick to assume where a kid will end up on the depth chart. He could end up better than any QB at Nebraska, or he could suck...we'll see if/when he gets here if he is cracked up to play.

Plus, being a backup QB isn't so bad, look where Cassell is now.

I've never understood why people are so quick to assume where a kid will end up on the depth chart. He could end up better than any QB at Nebraska, or he could suck...we'll see if/when he gets here if he is cracked up to play.

Yeah I don't get this either. Always take at least 1 QB a class because you just don't know how they will pan out.

Yeah I don't get this either. Always take at least 1 QB a class because you just don't know how they will pan out.

:yeah

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This kid has an invite to play in the US Army All American Bowl. He is also on the ESPN 150 watch list. Not rated on Rivals but is getting interest from several schools including Tennessee. As BiggerRed indicated, his family are huge fans of NU. I am really surprised he doesn't have a NU offer. Although his parents indicated that Wats is supposed to come see him very soon, so maybe Jonny becomes a priority target?