Ganz or Swift AND Peterson

Ganz or Swift AND Peterson  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would pick Ganz. You can't replace him plus we don't have any experience at QB. At least there is some experience back at WR with Paul and Holt. Some recievers have to step up though

i agreed with that. I think we have the TALENT to easily replace those 2. Not that the WR's we have will have an easy job replacing them, just the talent. They were 2 really good ones for our program during a tough time and we will never forget that.. but replacing solid leadership from the QB position is tough.

first of all im not bashing Joe:

I voted swift and peterson and would have voted swift OR peterson.

I like joe. He kept us in and won many games. He also LOST us games. Pick six against VT, OK to start the game, and a clasic joe ganz pick against TT down by only 6 in ot. He also GAVE clemson at least 10 points. Dont get me wrong... he was a huge reason we were in many of those games. Many people underestimate the impact by swift mostly and also peterson. Swift was also a big factor on special teams (see VT game). Swifts TD catch against clemson was insane. Swift is money and would love to have him 1 more year. Just my opinion. dont hate.

I watched joe's first start (down in KU) and it was very cool to see. He would throw some PERFECT passes, but then he would chuck a duck. Now most of the reason he gets alot of the blame is his position.

I, for one, am not the least bit worried about QB next year. Just because we have a good guy leaving doesnt mean we dont have a good guy waiting. IF anything it's the opposite. If we had Sam Keller leaving after starting a whole year, and needed a qb....i may find a new team. :lol:

Meh, as much as I loved Ganz and wish he had been back for another year, I think two prominent WR's like Swifty and Pederson would have done wonders for next years starting quarterback. Ganz could manage a game and made a hell of a lot of good plays, but I think two is better than one.

first of all im not bashing Joe:

I voted swift and peterson and would have voted swift OR peterson.

I like joe. He kept us in and won many games. He also LOST us games. Pick six against VT, OK to start the game, and a clasic joe ganz pick against TT down by only 6 in ot. He also GAVE clemson at least 10 points. Dont get me wrong... he was a huge reason we were in many of those games. Many people underestimate the impact by swift mostly and also peterson. Swift was also a big factor on special teams (see VT game). Swifts TD catch against clemson was insane. Swift is money and would love to have him 1 more year. Just my opinion. dont hate.

I watched joe's first start (down in KU) and it was very cool to see. He would throw some PERFECT passes, but then he would chuck a duck. Now most of the reason he gets alot of the blame is his position.

I, for one, am not the least bit worried about QB next year. Just because we have a good guy leaving doesnt mean we dont have a good guy waiting. IF anything it's the opposite. If we had Sam Keller leaving after starting a whole year, and needed a qb....i may find a new team. :lol:

This sums up my feelings on the issue as well. Before the Clemson game, I said we'd win if Ganz didn't make any costly mistakes and we'd lose if he threw a backbreaking pick (like in the Va Tech and TTech games). Well, I ended up wrong because he made a couple mistakes but we were able to pull it off. Even if you left Peterson off this list, I'd go Swift. The guy had great hands and always seemed able to come up with a big play.

I voted Ganz. The best receivers can't accomplish much if they don't have a qb who can get the ball into their hands.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think we will SORELY miss Ganz next year. His mistakes this year might have cost us a few games this year, but without him we wouldn't even have been in those games. I think he is the team MVP from 2008, counting both offense and defense. The man was an incredible competitor.

Similar to those that voted Swift/Peterson, I don't mean to take anything away from the other option. I know those two will be missed, and both were absolutely clutch. That said, Ganz was the one that actually got the ball to them.

Hopefully we have playmakers step up and make the question irrelevant!